Chapter 5

I was running along the beach and I was crying, someone was chasing me holding a dagger. I was so reckless and stumbled down. I tried to stand back up again but, the sand held me down. I cried for help but no one answered me, the person came closer, and closer. Each time I would scream and close my eyes. I wanted to wake up but the figure still came closer. It was a guy and he stood atop of and brought up the dagger. He was about to stab me when—I screamed, stood up, bumped my forehead into someone else, and woke up to the reality that I was still at beach but, the figure wasn’t .

            “We should stop meeting like this miss.”

            I cleared my eyes and fixed myself before he reached out his hand, and helped me stand up. I squinted my eyes to see who he was. He was the guy that pulled me out of the street this morning!

            “Yes we should stop meeting like this, was I making a scene? Were people staring at me?”

            “People were staring at you miss but, don’t worry they’ll forget about what happened.”

            “Were you following me? Are you a creeper?”

            “No miss, I’m a surfer and that’s why I am here right now.”

            “Oh, sorry, and thanks for saving my life twice, do you want to have a sit?”

            I was still staring at him and he was holding my hand. He was so different from Luke but, at the same time I wanted to drool over him but, I can’t. He was standing right in front me, smiling that showed he had dimples! His body had a figure and water was still rolling down from his arms. He was another hottie with black hair. It was really stupid of me to be screaming in front of a handsome guy and I just started laughing out of the blue.

            “It would be disrespectful not introduce myself to the young man who saved my life twice. I’m Akeena.”

            “ I’m Tyler. It is my pleasure to meet a beauty like you around here Akeena.”

            “That is flattering.”

            I smiled back at him, looking at the time on my phone I realized I hadn’t had lunch yet! Should I ask him if he wants to grab a late lunch with me? What should I do to repay him? Looking around I was looking if he had any companion waiting for him, I was right! There was a blondie girl standing ashore holding a surfboard. Should I just go back home or stay here?

            “Tyler uhmmmm, your girlfriend is waiting for you so, thank you again and see you around.”

            “Girlfriend?”

            “Yes your girlfriend right over there, holding a surf board.”

            “That is my sister Akeena”

            “Your sister? She is so beautiful!”

            “Yes, she is my older sister Charlotte, and she has a boyfriend.”

            “Oh so can I ask you a question?”

            “Anything, blow away.”

            “Do you want to grab a late lunch with me?”

            “Are you proposing a date because I would badly say yes to a girl like you.”