Chapter 5

Aaron and Dale up top 

-Juliette

Its been two days since i talked to my dad. Even during dinner he just eats quietly then goes either to his room or office. I just feel horrible.

I never wanted this to happen. I have a few more days until i go back from break. And i dont want to leave with my dad ignoring me.

I walked to my dads office and knocked.

"Come in". I heard my dad say.

I opened the door and walked in to see him on his computer. He looked at me and then back at his computer.

"Dad can we talk"? I sat down on the couch.

"Go ahead". He said without taking his eyes off of his computer.

I sighed. "Dad i know how disappointed you are in me. And im really sorry that this happened. Plus talk to me".

My dad said nothing and i soon felt tears falling down my face. I quickly got up from the couch and walked out passing my mom on the way out.

"Jules"! I heard my mom say after me. But i just kept walking.

-Candace

I yelled after Juliette but she walked the stairs.

I went into Justin's office and slammed his door shut. Justin looked up at me and i glared at him crossing my arms.

"Yes sweetheart".

I walked over to him and smacked him upside his head.

"What the hell Candace".

"No what the hell is wrong with you Justin. She is your daughter you can not ignore her like a fucking child. You are the adult in this situation. And we both know Juliette is a great girl and what she did was an accident."

I sat on his lap.

"Justin i know you are upset. But at the end of the day you love her and she would never get pregnant on purpose like this and she didnt even know about your enemies son. Now you need go up there and talk to her and stop acting like a fucking child. And trust me ignore my daughter again and you wont have anymore loving until that baby is eighteen years old". I glared at him

He sighed.

"I know I just never thought this would happened. She is so smart and innocent".

"Justin talk to her".

I got up from his lap and he stood up and i smacked him upside his head again.

"Damn it Candace. Stop doing that".

"Go"!

I pointed to the door.

"Im going damn". He mumbled on the way out.

"Keep that up Justin ill do it again". I yelled following him.

He gets on my damn nerves.

-Juliette

I was laying in my bed crying and someone knocked on my door. I sat up and wiped my face.

"Its open".

The door opened and Jamie came in holding her teddy bear. She was crying.

"Jamie whats wrong"?

"I had a bad dream and i cant find mommy".

I went over to her and picked her up and then sat on my bed.