Chapter 20

-Aaron

After everything that has happened to Juliette i feel like she deserves a whole day out.

So i set up for her to get a spa day at her moms shop. Then she will get her nails and toes done and also her hair.

Mrs. Hale will take care of that while i asked for my dad and Mr.Hale's help.

"So why am i here in the devils house". Mr Hale said making my dad laugh.

"Dont be so upset Justin". My dad said still laughing.

"I need your help".

"With"?

"Juliette has been through alot and i just to take her out on a date. I mean Mr.Hale i know you did things for Mrs.Hale".

"So did i". My dad said smirking.

Mr.Hale glared at me looking like he was about to punch my dad in the face.

"But who is she with now hmm".

"Okay okay you two can argue later right now i need to know what to do after Jules finishes her day".

"Jules loves to ice skate. I could rent out the whole place tonight". Mr Hale said.

"And i can have someone bring you food so you two can eat there".

I see why they arent single. They know what to do.

"Get her pizza thats her favorite with a huge ice cream sundae". I said

"Oh yes a simple but romantic". My dad said.

"Okay we will do this and you should go shopping for a gift to give her". Mr.Hale said

"And what should i get her".

"Now that son is your problem". My dad said.

I huffed and got up from the couch and told them thank you and walked out.

What to get Juliette. Oh i have the perfect thing. One thing i know she will love.

-Juliette

Aaron said he had the whole day planned for me. I went to my moms shop and went to the spa and then got a manicure and pedicure then my mom personally did my hair.

"Yes mom you did your thing".

She laughed while rolling her eyes.

"Well we should get home and you only have an hour to get ready".

"Get ready for what"?

"Dont ask question". She sat as she cleaned a little around her area.

Soon we left and went home. The twins were with my grandma and Jillian and Jeremiah the other set of twins just to help out grandma.

Once we got home my mom told me that i should wear pants and make sure im bundled up even though its not that cold outside.

I put my hair in a ponytail and then my boots. The doorbell rung. I wonder who is here.

"JULES THE DOOR IS FOR YOU"!!!! I heard Jacob yell.

I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out of my room and down the stairs to see Aaron standing there with Edible Arrangements.