Chapter 13

A few weeks later

-Juliette

My babies did come early but all i cared for was that they were healthy. I couldnt take my babies home cause they were so little I stayed at the hospital every day until they could come home.

Aaron stuck right by my side. But after five days i got to take them home. My family helps me when Aaron leaves at night. I wake up in the middle of the night cause its usually Elijah that wakes up Ethan when he starts to cry. 

So they both cry either one just wants to be handle or one is hungry or they both need to be changed or just they both want everything.

My mom helps me. She says she misses us when we were babies. To her it was the best part.

I get probably 3 hours of sleep. And let me tell you something. I am fucking tired. Excuse my language im just very tired.

I looked in each crib and they were both sleeping. I slowly walked out of their room and cracked the door. 

I went to my room and saw it was  5pm and i really want to take a shower. 

"Jules mom wants to know if you want her to make you something to eat". Jillian asked me. 

"Oh yes please im starving. Tell her ill eat anything".

"Are you okay"? She looked concerned.

"Yeah im fine. Im just going to take a bath".

She nodded and walked out of my room. 

My phone beeped meaning i have a text message. It beeped twice and then again. 

I walked over to my phone on my bed and went to grab it. I turned it on and it was from a blocked number.

I went through my messages and it was a picture of a person in a mask holding Ethan in their room. I dropped my phone. 

"DAAAAAAAAAAAD"!!!!! I yelled running out of my room and to my children's room.

Ethan was crying and the window was opened.

I picked up Ethan shushing him.

Both my parents came running in the boys room.

"What is it"? My dad asked.

"Sweetie why are you crying"? My mom said

I didnt even know i had started crying.

"S-Some some-someone was in here".

"What the hell you mean"?

"I got a message from a blocked number and it was a picture and when i came in the window was opened and Ethan was crying.

My dad quickly walked over to the window and looked out and then closed the window and locked it.

"How the hell did the person even get in". My mom said.

"Dont worry i will found out. Until then i will stay in here all night and trust me i will be someone's ass if they touch another one of my grandson's". My dad said.

"Im going to go and make sure everything is locked". My mom said about to walk out.

"Candace get my laptop from off of the bed and also get my bat from under the bed". My dad said.