Chapter 18

-Justin (I know you guys miss him hehehe)

"Candace you keep acting up and im tired of it".

She looked at me like i was crazy. "And im tired of you Justin. Do you really think im happy after what you did again".

I huffed and sat on our couch in her bedroom. 

"Baby it was a fucking glance you act like i touched the lady's ass".

She crossed her arms.

"Justin thats disgusting and you do it when you are with me. You are a grown ass man with six kids and two grandchildren you are a grandpa".

I laughed. "Baby you are over reacting".

"Oh i got your overreacting Justin". 

She walked over to her dresser and took her earring off them took off her dress. Opened the dresser to took out some shorts and put them on.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Lets go Justin".

I just couldnt stop laughing my wife is fucking crazy but the good crazy.

"Baby stop it". I laughed

"No Justin you want to stare at bitches asses so you should get your ass beat".

I got up from the couch and walked over to her.

"Baby you know i love you and only you".

She rolled her eyes and tried to smack me. I moved out of the way and grabbed her wrist and put her hands to her side. Hugging her tightly.

"Candace calm the fuck down".

"Or what"?

I swear my wife loves to test me and i cant lie when she acts like this she turns me on.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. "I love you so much Mrs.Hale stop acting out".

Once again she rolled her eyes. "I love you too Justin Hale".

I chuckled. I moved my hands down to her ass and gripped it. "This is the only ass i love and will grab. You hear me".

"Yes". She mumbled.

I spanked her. "Ouch". She glared.

"I said do you hear me".

"Yes".

I looked at her. "Yes what"?

She smirked at me. "Yes daddy".

"Uh huh now get your ass in that bed and let me show you how much i only love you". I kissed her neck.

Next Day 

I was worried about my daughter. She has been through so much shit. I got on the phone in my office at home and called Dale.

Dale and i decided that we would just work together and make our businesses one. After our kids had kids we thought its better to work together then fight even though i dont want him no where near my wife after i found out something.

"Hello Justin".

"Dale we need to talk about our kids and grandchildren".

"Yes i was thinking security without them knowing".

Finally someone on the right page as me.

"Yes exactly what i was thinking. Have people with them at all time. Something tells me this isnt over yet".

"I felt the same way".

"Good to know. But how is Adam doing". I sat back in my chair.

"He is fine just a little shaken".

"Good good".

I looked up and Candace and Jules walked into my office.

"I have to go my wife is here".

"Oh tell Candace i said hello".

"Not in this life time buddy".

Dale chuckled and i hung up.

I looked at Jules then at Candace. Something isnt right.

"Whats wrong".

Candace nudged Jules and she handed me her phone.

It was a text message. I read it and just got pissed.

"Who the fuck is this".

She shrugged. "I dont know dad but im scared".

I tried to calm down.

"Everything will be okay Jules trust me dont worry about it. Nothing will happen to you".

I heard crying.

We have baby monitors in every room in this house cause its so big.

"I will go see which one that is". Jules rushed out of the room.

My baby girl is so grown up. 

"Justin what are we going to do"? Candace came over to me and pushed the chair back and sat on my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Dale and i decided to have bodyguards but not so close so just in case the person comes up to her they will be there to get the person".

She looked at me and smiled. She kissed my cheek.

"Oh you and Dale".

I looked at her when she said his name.

"What"? She acted all innocently.

"You know what".

She smiled at me and just changed the subject.

"I think the idea is good cause i was thinking i quit my job with you and just be with her 24/7 and tase people or pepper spray their ass and then beat their ass".

I laughed at my wife but then stopped.

"Wait when did you get a taser"?

"Huh? Jamie you call mommy? Be right there". Candace quickly got off of my lap and out of my office.

"Candace im not done talking to you about this Dale and taser thing. CANDACE"!!!!!!

I sighed. That lady is something else i swear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes another update for you guys i felt like you should have two short chapters.

I hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think. And just so you know its always going to be the person you would never think of.

I like having twist in my story its fun having you guys think about who wants Juliette as yours.

So comment vote and share :)