Chapter 10

6 months later 

-Juliette 

I am 6 months pregnant and i am showing. We are actually doing a gender reveal party today.

Aaron and I have no clue what we are having. Im hoping for a girl and he is of course hoping for a boy.

"Jacob its not leveled. More the banner up more". He looked at me and rolled his eyes but still did what i asked.

He got off the ladder and looked at it.

"Jules i had it like that the first time". He glared at me.

"I just want it to be perfect Jacob". 

Everyone is invited to my reveal party. I mean everyone i sent an invite to.

We have food and drinks. My dad and Aaron's dad are the only one who knows the gender. My mom wanted to be surprised just like me.

So my dad hired someone to help with it. They made a cupcakes and one of the cupcakes is either blue or pink and my dad also has a surprise for Aaron and i.

I walked in the kitchen and the chef was putting the icing on the cupcakes.

"Wow thats a nice cake".

"Thank you dear. Its almost done actually".

"Well thank you for doing this for me".

She smiled at me. "No problem sweetie".

I walked over to the table and the food was all prepared. Chicken wings, potato salad, pasta, deviled eggs, ribs, and also fruit.

I grabbed a strawberry and bit it off.

"I saw that". I jumped and turned around and it was Aaron smiling.

I laughed and covered my mouth. "I am hungry okay".

I walked over to him and hugged him.

He rubbed my stomach. "Hey little guy i cant wait for everyone to know your a boy".

"Even though we both know its a girl".

He laughed. "Oh i know its my little man in there". He kissed my stomach.

Finally people started coming in.

Some of his friends and my friends came. We were all talking and then my dad and his dad finally came in with a big box and put it in the living room.

"Okay guys its now time to do the gender reveal". My mom said smiling. 

We walked over to the table with the cupcake stand on it and everyone grabbed a cupcake.

I bit into mine and it was nothing just vanilla. I pouted. I wish i had the color.

I looked around the room and everyone was confused.

"Did anyone get the color cupcake"? I asked.

Everyone was saying no and stuff. 

I looked at my dad and he was smiling. What is he up to?

"Dad"?

He walked to the front of the room with Aaron's dad with a roll of colored paper.

"Well we thought it would be better if we showed you something first".

They un rolled it.

It said.

'YOU ARE HAVING TWINS'.

I think i froze.

"Oh my goodness twins". My grandmother said

Everyone was saying congratulations to me and i was still frozen.

"Sweetie are you okay"? My mom came over to me shaking me a little. And i finally snapped out of it.

I nodded. "Yes im okay". I smiled.

"Im having twins". I looked around the room and Aaron was talking to his friends smiling. 

I guess he isnt as upset as i thought he would be.

"Dad what are the genders of the babies"? I asked.

He smiled. 

"Open the box and you will find out". 

"Wait let me get the camera". My mom said rushing out of the room.

I went over to Aaron and grabbed him to the front.

My mom came back in. "Okay good ahead".

I looked at Aaron and he smiled at me. 

"Ready"? He said to me.

I nodded. And we both opened the box.

Blue balloons came out and everyone cheered. 

I looked at what was written on them. Twin boys. 

"Yes twin boys". Aaron shouted. 

I cant believe im having twins and boys.

"Wait how did you know im having twins"? I asked my dad.

"Well it seems like one was hiding behind his brother". My dad chuckled.

Wow twin boys. I am really excited but also scared. Im young and now im having twins. 

I looked around the room with my family and friends. Im going to have a lot of help with them. I just know it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END 

I hope you guys enjoyed the story vote comment and tell me what you think. I know it was short and only ten chapters but please give feedback.