Chapter 19

-Juliette

Months have past and the twins are now five months. My babies are getting so big. And the i decided that i wouldnt go to school this year since they still havent caught the person/

Aaron and i are in a good place right now. We arent together but it seems like it.

"Mom"!! I walked into my mom and dads room while holding Elijah.

"DAAAAAAAAAAMN MAMA"!!!!  I said.

She looked so beautiful and when i say she slayed mama slayed.

She was looking amazing in that dress.

"Where are you going"?

"You father and i have a party to go to then we are meeting Dale and his wife after to meet up with Dale Jr and his fiance".

"Oh why"? I sat Elijah on my parents bed.

"He wants us to meet her to approve i guess".

I looked at her. "So when do we get to meet him"?

She looked at herself in the mirror fixing her dress. "Soon we will have a family get together".

I nodded. "Well i hope you two have fun".

"Uncle Shawn should be here soon".

"Why"?

She scoffed and turned and walked over to me taking Elijah off the bed.

"Like im going to leave all of you here alone. Plus you have two boys to take care of. I will not leave Jacob to watch over the younger too".

She has a point.

"So take pictures mom you know i love seeing what people wear".

She laughed and walked out of the room with my son. I swear my mom is baby crazy and she isnt even that old.

I walked behind her and she went to the elevator.

"You think im going to walk down those stairs and bust my ass. I dont think so". She said which made me laugh.

We got off the elevator and went to the front where my dad was in his white tux.

"Oh look at the Hale's". I said

"I know we look damn hot". My dad said kissing my moms cheek.

My mom kissed Elijah on the cheek and handed him back.