Chapter 17

-Juliette

After my mom and Aaron found me and Adam we dropped Adam at the hospital cause he looked pretty banged up and then went to get my boys.

It feels like forever since ive seen them.

We got to uncle Shawn's house and as soon as i saw them i kissed them both.

"Gosh mommy missed you two". I whispered.

They were sleeping in the bed.

After we talked to uncle Shawn we got the boys and went home. Finally!!!!

Once i got into the house my dad came over and hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay"? He asked.

I nodded. "Yes i am fine. What happened to Alexis"?

"In jail were she needs to be".

I smiled. Good she was fucking crazy. I cant believe someone i grew up with stayed over her house borrowed her clothes and were so close could do this.

After i put the boys to bed Aaron wanted to stay with them make sure they slept okay.

I was very tired.

"Honey why dont you go to bed". My mom said.

"I think i am because i think im going to pass out".

My mom kissed my forehead. "Im glad you are okay and i promise you nothing ever like this will happen cause heads will roll". She smiled.

And it wasnt like a calming smile it was that evil smile. My mom is crazy and would do anything and i mean anything to keep her family safe.

My dad walked in my room and my mom glared at him and he just smiled.

I dont know what happened between them but either they are going to have make up sex soon or my mom is going to smack him.

"Candace can i talk to you".

She rolled her eyes like a child. "I know you see me talking to our daughter Justin".

"CANDACE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW".  He raised his voice at her.

She looked at him and then looked up.

"I know he isnt talking to me". She whispered to herself. 

You know how girls get when someone talks to them in a certain tone so to control themselves the talk to themselves. 

"Jules you take a nap and i will check on you later". My mom said and walked out with my dad.

They closed the door and so you hear. 'Who the fuck you think you talking to Justin'.

I covered my mouth. Shit is about to go down.

I walked to my bathroom and decided to take a shower and freshen up. I smelled like, well i really couldnt tell you just know it was gross. As if i was working in a warehouse all day and it was hot inside.

After my shower and washing my hair. I put on some new panties and sweats and my favorite tank top.

I went over to my bed and looked at my phone. My dad got me a new phone and number. I only gave it to my family and Selena.

I unlocked it and i had messages from Jacob and my grandmas and also Selena.

I told everyone i was okay so they could stop worrying. But then i get a message from an unknown number.

Crazy my stupid assistant got put into jail. I need you back young Juliette and i dont want your kids i just want you. Soon you will be mine baby girl and trust me i know i wont screw up. I will get you again my love oh and sorry that bitch hit you. You will be mine.

I looked at the message five times. Wait so if Alexis wasnt behind this then who was. Made since i didnt think Alexis was strong enough to carry me. But i guess she did want my babies. But who is this.

Im scared for my life once again. No sleep for me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry it was so short just came back from the hospital went to get my sister. 

But i hope you guys enjoyed this other twist. I was going to end it but i know some would complain if i did so i put another twist in the story.

So comment vote and share :)

I probably wont update tomorrow.