A Special Justin & Candace Chapter

Someone wanted to know how Candace and Dale knows each other well here is the chapter for you guys.

-Candace

I was in Justin's office at home talking about the staff and the new interns we have got. 

"Justin this new girl you hired for the yellow room. I dont think she is right for the job. This is her third time late without an excuse".

"Yes i have noticed that on the clock out sheet. I was going to call her into my office tomorrow".

Jacob and Juliette walked into the office smiling.

"What did you two do"? Justin asked them.

They both laughed.

"Nothing at all dad". Juliette said.

"Then what do you two want"? I asked putting my pen down on Justin's desk.

"Well Jules and i were talking and we want to know why dad hates Dale so much". Jacob said.

"Yeah dad we know its cause of they rivalry and stuff but it seems like it got worse". Jules said sitting in the chair beside me.

I shook my head. Of course i knew they would want to know just not this soon.

Justin looked at me.

"Why dont you ask your mother". Justin said.

They both looked at me.

"Fine fine fine. I will tell you but i met Dale a long time ago when i was sixteen".

~Flashback 

I went to my locker after class and i was really happy school was over. This piece of shit i rather be smoking.

I opened my locker and a note fell out of my locker. I bent and picked it up i opened it and it was from my boyfriend.

He wanted to meet at our spot. I smiled and grabbed my bag and closed my locker.

I walked out of school and went to our spot.

I saw him sitting on the side he looked up at me and smiled.