CH 2:Sengoku Love Story

Became Closer?

Today was the last day....Fleet Admiral Sengoku fully recover...(Name) was sad because lots of Memories with him, looking he smiled, told him story how (Name) in her hometown..

Days went so fast...

You went in the room.What u brought was a letter and a picture.You were think again it was funny when that time...

Garden...

"C, mon...just once! It wasn't so hard just smiled Goku!".He was frowned. "Why we should had a picture?..u always met me when i need u?".He chuckled. "Awhhh, it was but when u fully recover your gonna busy with yourself...so why don't we Remembered a memoried that really mean to u?". You scooted closer to him.But he didn't reply anything. You were sulking and stand up walked away from him.

He grabbed your arm and click the button on camera.Your mouth said 'woah!'.Because your about to fall.But it didn't and he smiled next to your face.

"Yeah it was fun afterall".U keep in daze and never bored looked to the picture.U didn't realise theres is someone behind u. "What are u doing?".The familiar voice was held your shoulder. "Nah, im just seeing this funny picture with a man afro Inside it". "Hnn, what..with my hair isn't so funny that make u laughed?". "You silly, its cute don't worry, but something bothered me....your beard is unecessary u know".U rubbed your chin imagined when it clean.

"Hn, this who im so just accepted it". "No, i mean if u didn't had the beard...your gonna be soo good looking".U blushing what u said earlier. "Really?". You just nodded.

U turned around and looked at him seem same as old one.He wear the uniform.U adjusted the collar. "So this is a good bye...i wonder we're gonna meet when, im miss u Goku".U looked into his eyes with such heart broken.

He silently and captured your lips with passionate and deepen the kissed.He break the kissed.He turned around and walked away.

1 weeks later...Sengoku finished his mission...about to find her

The Fleet Admiral finding (Name) everywhere, he keep rubbed his chin. 'Wheres is she?'. About nice timing the 2 maid across him. "Uh, hey can i asked something?". "Y-yeah sure Sir Sengoku".They bowed and scared at the same time. "This nowadays i cant found (Name), did u know where is she?".

"Oh, (Name) wasnt worked anymore, she went back her hometown Because her father is ill so (Name) must be Taking care of her father". "Thank u,".He keep running to the beach and aboard to her hometown.

While.....

"Dad, u know u can't get up easily...this is soooo trouble..".U shaked your head seeing Your dad with the stubborn behavior. "No, i want to do the jewellery now!! My customers need me!".He tried to get up, what only he get was a sharp pain on his back.Yup ge had problem with the back bone.

Too much work, thats reward he get.

"C, mon Ototo-san...just 5 days lay on the bed, u make it worse geez".You brought a glass water to him.He drank it. "(Name) how your worked?". "Oh, its pretty cool ok, dont worry about me and tried to worried about yourself!".

You crossed your arms.

Night later...

Its raining so heavy outside...but then...

*KNOCKED KNOCKED!*

'i wonder who it is'.You thought yourself and opened the door. It was the man u Always missed his warms.U cupped your mouth u cant believe it. "Fleet Admiral Sengoku ??!!". Damn he was soaked already. "Are you want me to stand here untill Morning?".His eyebrow went up.

Your just chuckled it. "Oh wait here".U brought a towel give it to him. "So this is your house?".He asked. "Yeah, u can sit here, while im prepared the hot bath!". You ran into bathroom. Sengoku walked near by her father. "What are u Looking at, kid?". (Name)'s dad looked to him. Sengoku cleared his throat. "Uhm, my name is Sengoku, im from the Marines military".He held out his hand but Mr. Das didnt shaked it.

(Name) walked to Mr Das. "Dad, wheres your manner? U should shaked the hand right?".U pinched his skin feeling stung. "Ouch, uh hello, its nice to meet u..im (Name)'s dad".While he shaked hands feeling great grip. "Whats your relationship with my daughter, Admiral Sengoku?".Mr Das smiled and theres a ticked mark on his head.

"Dad!!! Control yourself!, Alright Admiral Sengoku your bath is ready".She grabbed Sengoku hand towards the bathroom.U both standing infront the door. "Here let me take the cap".U took it and feels something brushing your lips.U met his lips.

He whispered. "I missed you (Name)".He smiled and closed the door.U were beat red with the Unexpected scene happen.

"I missed you too , Goku".

To be continued..