:Chapter 3:

:Isabella:

"What are we having?" I asked Alana. "Sushi." Alana answered. "I have never eaten fish." I admitted. "It's always good to try new things." Alana said with a smile. My Mom always said that. "I guess, what kind of sushi are we having?" I asked. "Not sure yet, Mom didn't say." Alana answered as she put down a piece of paper.

"What are you writing?" I asked. "Names for the baby." Alana said stroking her small stomach. Right Alana had a child in there. "What do you have so far?" I asked interested. "Well for a boy I was thinking Daniel and for a girl Blythe or Jasmine." Alana said with a smile. I nodded. "Do your parents know?" I asked. "Yeah that was a long talk and I don't think I've ever seen Kadan so scared." Alana said with a giggle.

I nodded. "How's your training going?" Alana asked. "Exhausting and grueling, I feel like the days will never end." I said putting my journal down. "Is that your diary?" Alana asked with a smirk. "No it's my hunter journal, I just wrote about Helkin and information I found out about them." I answered giving her the journal to prove. Alana opened the journal and began skimming.

"Wow this is very well detailed and nicely drawn and you fought a berserker?" Alana asked stunned. "Yeah, three years ago." I answered calmly. Alana gave me back the journal in a daze. "How powerful are you?" Alana asked. "I simply set it on fire." I said. Alana nodded. "So you and Dalton." Alana said wiggling her eyebrows. "Nothing, I'm not the one that has a mini Kadan." I said looking at her.

"You better not have a mini Kadan." Alana said. "No worries Kadan isn't my type plus he sorta scares me." I admitted my cheeks tinging a light red in embarrassment. "Is it his constant soothing tone because if it is you'll get use to it, I did." Alana said.

"How did you and Kadan meet?" I asked interested. Alana laughed. "Now that's a long story." Alana said brushing her strawberry blonde hair back. "Well we have time." I said crossing my legs. Alana nodded. "Well we first met when he saved me from some vampires the next day we found out we were mates and he marked me instantly and we began gaining each others trust." Alana explained twirling a curl of her soft hair around her finger.

"So you started off not being in love?" I asked. "Yeah, we fell in love along the way." Alana said her cheeks tinging a light pink resembling the color of pink lemonade. 'See, not all werewolves are born loving each other.' Oh my lord. "You remind me of me except I didn't want to be with Kadan since I was scared of people hurting me but in the end I realized Kadan loved me." Alana said.

"Why don't you want to be with Dalton?" Alana asked raising a perfect eyebrow. "Not into dating." I said quickly. "I believe you like him but don't want to admit it just like me." Alana said a smirk on her face. "Sushi, when is it going to be ready, I really want to try it." I said licking my lips. Alana shook her head but I could see a small smile making it's way onto her features.

"Mom when is the sushi gonna be ready!" Alana yelled. "In a few minutes Lani!" Rou yelled back. I sorta felt bad being here. I got one of their daughters locked up for life. "Do you have any other siblings beside Kayla?" I asked guilt ramming itself like a bull into my stomach. "Nope, it's just me now, it doesn't bother me, Kadan keeps me company." Alana said with a goofy grin.

"Where is Kadan?" I asked tilting my head. "At his place with Dalton." Alana answered. Dalton. I'm going on a camping trip with him in a few days since school will be ending soon. "Did you finish your exams?" Alana asked. "All except for art." I answered.

Alana nodded. "Are you going on the camping trip?" Alana asked tilting her head. "Yeah, so are Lucas and the others." I answered. Alana nodded. "So who is that new guy that sometimes picks you up from school?" Alana asked. "Victor, he was my mentor and weapon supplier, he decided to stay here temporally until this ends." I said.

I can't wait to have a regular hunting life. Not having to worry about the hybrids and crazy demons trying to get me. "Dinners ready!" Rou yelled snapping me out of thoughts. "Come on eager girl." Alana said with a laugh as she led me to her dining room. I looked at the newly painted walls of her house. Paintings hung from them. So did portraits of both American and Chinese families hung on the walls.

Right then we walked into the dining room. My eyes widened at the decorations. It was decorated as a Chinese restaurant would be. Everything was a deep mahogany wood. The chairs were pointed in a circle around a round table. There was exactly four chairs that had little carvings in them with a black cushion seat to sit on.

Rou, Alana's Mom stood next to the table with a plate of sushi in her hand. Alana pulled out a seat for me and motioned for me to sit. I felt so out of place right now. My family never did anything fancy. Rou smiled before setting the sushi down. "You are Isabella right?" Rou asked as she sat down. I nodded. "My mate will not be here tonight he is busy with the damage of the rogue war." Rou said as she put out the foods on the table.

"So I have heard you are a hunter." Rou said. "Yes, I rank number two in the executer section of my branch." I answered. There were many sections and branches to the hunters. We were like a government in the supernatural world. Maintaining balance with the humans. "Were you born in China?" I asked.

I had to know. I knew Alana had Chinese background just not how much. "Yes I came from the China, I originate from the dracodomus pack." Rou explained as she offered a smile. "Now I arranged a bunch of sushi, Inari which is a tofu with rice, Maki, Boston rolls, Nigri, Tamago, and Ebi sushi." Rou said motioning to the platters of sushi.

"I really don't eat fish so I will try the Inari sushi." I said. Rou nodded before handing me a plate and chopsticks. Chopsticks. They were small little wooden sticks meant to embarrass me. I had no idea how to use them. "Uh, I have no idea how to use these." I said motioning to the chopsticks. Alana laughed. "Kadan was like this to." Alana said.

"Ok place the first chopstick between your middle finger and the base of your thumb for the second chopstick grip it with your index finger and thumb." Alana said showing me. I attempted to do that. Key word attempted. When I went to reach for the sushi the chopsticks fell from my hands. Alana bit her cheek to stop herself from laughing at my futile attempts.

"Would you like a fork?" Rou asked. I nodded my cheeks turning a deep red in embarrassment. Rou nodded then went to the kitchen to retrieve me a fork. "So how is your training going?" Alana asked. "It is exhausting, I swear Victor thinks I am not human or something." I said brushing my raven hair from my eyes. Alana nodded.

Right then Rou walked back with a plastic fork in her hand. Finding silverware in a werewolves house would be like finding real meat in a vegetarians house. "Thank you for it Alana's Mom." I said. "You can call me Rou." Rou answered a smile decorating her features. I nodded as I accepted the fork. "I would of got our goldware but it was dirty." Rou said with a smile.

"Its ok." I said with a smile. Rou nodded then held her hands up. Alana did the same. Are they part of some cult? "祝福我们的餐九龙." Alana and Rou said together in perfect harmony. Then they began reaching for the food. "What does that mean?" I asked. "Its Chinese tradition we ask for the nine dragons to bless our meal." Rou explained as she put some rice in.

My royal blue eyes shifted to the Inari sushi on my plate. Mom you always told me to try new things so I will heed your advise. I really hope this is good. Stabbing the Inari sushi I brought It into my mouth. I was so scared right now. Chewing it quickly I swallowed. Not bad. "So how is it?" Alana asked. "Better than I thought." I said as I picked up another one.

With that we began eating. "So I heard you guys are going on a camping trip." Rou said. "Yeah to some whispering place." I said as I began devouring my sushi. "Whispering waters, a very magical mystic place." Rou said a smile decorating her face. "I went there when I first immigrated here, it was a gift from your Father." Rou said with a smile.

My eyes shifted to a small little piece on the platter. It looked good. Grabbing it I ate it. "Where is the squid sack?" Alana asked worried. I froze just as I swallowed it. "I thought it was food." I said feeling my stomach begging to start a world war in it.

1601. Ha world war. Izzy ate a squid sack. Time to get sick. I got this idea from TEEN WOLF. Ha I'm on season 5.1 of teen wolf. Cant wait to finish it. So sorry about the long wait Wattpad was not saving my drafts and I got very angry. So I soled this. So until next my sushi marshmallows.