:Chapter 17:

:Isabella:

My heart pounded a marathon in my chest as I sat in Dalton's room with my back to him as he dressed himself. This is what I get for trying to be nice to nature. They attack me with psychotics killers. 'Least its not poisonous snakes or spiders.'

I rolled my eyes at Satan's comment. But he did have a point there but a killer was just as scary and terrifying. "You can turn around now." Dalton said to me. I turned around to take in Dalton in a pair of sweatpants that hung low and a Bring Me The Horizon tee. "I'm hungry." I stated staring at him.

Dalton let out a cocky smirk. "Not for you. I want real food, so servant we go to the kitchen and you make pancakes with chocolate chips in them." I said as I returned his cocky smirk. Dalton's face dropped completely at my words. "Wow, why should I cook?" Dalton asked giving me a dumb founded look. "Because, Dolly, last time I cooked I almost set my house on fire. So unless your parents want to lose their cabin then you cook." I said as I used him nickname I knew he hated.

Dalton glared at me before softening up and with a huff he stormed to the kitchen to go make me my pancakes. 'If you agreed to date him, he'd do all these things for you without even a second thought on why he was doing it.' 'I'm just friends with Dalton. No need to ruin our friendship by trying to date.' 'For the love of Lucifer! If Ash didn't see you fit enough to remain a healthy relationship he would of rejected you and there is a large possibility the only way you'd two would become friends would be through Derik or the time he met you at his ceremony. There's also a chance you'd be mated to Gavial!'

I shut up after that and quickly trailed after Dalton after that knowing he was right. Dalton had sucked it up and agreed to be friends with me. Most Alphas mark instantly as soon as they meet their mate, from I heard that's what Kadan did to Alana. Dalton didn't do it to me though, maybe because I'm human. 'Maybe because he wanted to get you in a more human way.'

Huffing I sat down in a chair as I watched as Dalton was making the batter for the pancakes. Why was this teenage werewolf alpha boy so patient with me. If I was him, I'd probably of given up already and attempt to fall in love the normal way. "I believe that one day you'll fall in love with me for me, plus I've found your traits desirable." Dalton said as he turned towards me as he began pouring the batter onto a frying pan.

How did he? "You voiced your thoughts." Dalton answered as he focused his attention on the pancakes. Why did I have to do that? "Also your probably why I didn't mark you instantly. The answer is because I'm not as impulsive as most werewolf leaders are. If I was, I would of marked you instantly or make attempts at kidnapping you." Dalton said as he turned towards me.

"Well we all know how the kidnapping would of worked if you didn't have some sort of chemical." I said trying to lighten the mood. I don't know why but I feel like a total ass right now, as if I have hurt Dalton's feelings. Dalton then began putting the pancakes on plates then brought two plates to the table and sat one down in front of me with butter syrup in one of those fancy glass jars.

The expensive syrup, the five star chef syrup. Did they really just have this lying around for vacation? That made me wonder what food they had lying around. "I have to buy food for the few weeks we'll be here. Would you like to go with me?" Dalton asked as he began digging at his five pancakes. "Sure, but one question." I said as I began cutting up my two pancakes. Dalton nodded. "Why do you werewolves eat so much." I said pointing to his breakfast.

"This is small for me. But werewolves need lots of food, we are also feeding a hungry ravenous wolf inside of us too." Dalton said reminding me that he can shift into a gigantic black wolf and has a wolf living inside of him named Ash. Ash was an alright wolf person thing. He was extremely playful when it came to me. He once stole my belt and ran off with it making me have to chase him to get it back.

But I could see he cared about his families wolves and his friends wolves. I nodded before we went to eating in silence. Dalton would steal a few glances at me here and then. "So have you ever done any sports in your life before?" Dalton asked as he met my gaze. "No. Unless wrestling with some hunters counts." I answered as I stared at him. Dalton played football, possibly other sports but I never paid attention to that.

"Maybe you could enjoy the wresting team." Dalton suggested. "I doubt they'd like that my way of wrestling involves more then just punches." I said with a smirk decorating my lips. Dalton looked shocked but nodded. "So is there anything special that hunters would do?" Dalton asked as decided to keep the conversation alive for us.

"Yeah. When I lived at head quarters in Massachusetts, there was all sorts of games we'd play from capture the flag to this awesome game," I started remembering all the times when I was doing all the activity training. "What was it?" Dalton asked as he leaned in eagerly. Wow, no one ever wanted to hear about this usually.

"Well there was this huge maze like trampoline place that we'd use as the map. There was two teams in the game, monsters and hunters. It's like paint gunning with bulletproof vests, and special exploding bullets. Monsters had two colors, red for killing and purple for turning. Hunters just had red. The two would battle until either the hunters exterminated all the monsters or the monsters either turned or killed the hunters." I explained with smiles at mentioning my favorite game.

"Maybe all of us could do it one day." Dalton suggested as he attempted to probably make the vacation more fun. "Possibly, we'd just have to get the special bullets or possibly have Victor send a bunch down." I suggested as we both finished our meal. "We should go to the store before everyone wakes up and wants to go." Dalton said as he began grabbing the plates. "We're takin' my car." Dalton called out as I slipped my shoes back on.

"Do they have a Journeys around here?" I asked as we began walking out. "No. Why?" Dalton asked raising an eyebrow. "I found a pair of Harley Quinn converse shoes I am in love with." I said giving him a sheepish smile. Dalton rolled his eyes as we got into the car.

1193. Yes. I have updated once again. I got a new pair of shoes for school! Harley Quinn converse. So for me school starts 8-10. Which sucks! I'm finally going back to real school and I'm terrified right now. I have been depending on dogs as friends and now I have to go see my old HUMAN friends. It will be a change for me but who cares. Until next time my HUMAN marshmallows.