FORGIVE ME? pt.2

Kendall's POV

13 hours ago ~

I was told by Kylie that y/n was pretty close with Josephine. Josephine was actually one of my close friend. I was a little bit jealous because she knew that I was y/n's girlfriend. or should I say ex girlfriend. I needed her help. I just had to earn y/n's forgiveness and trust.

I called Josephine
"hey Jo!"

"hey babe! I heard you just got back from France? how are you?!" she said with excitement

"yeah, I'm still jet lagged though. but, I need your help"

"let me guess.. y/n isn't it?"

"how'd you know?"

"yeah well I figured it out by myself, and y/n told me about it like everyday! she keeps bragging it and couldn't stop thinking about what you did to her that night, what the heck were you doing that night Ken? you bailed on her, and worst part you suddenly left town for a fucking year?!!"

"it was a long story, please just..help me. I made the worst mistake and I really need to explain it to her. please Jo, you're the only person who could help me" I begged

she sighed
"goddammit kenny. fine, I'll help you. only because you're my friend and she's also my friend and I don't want to bail on you"

"yess!! thank you thank you thank you"

"so what's the plan?" she asked me

"so here's what we're going to do.........."

I told her the plan for tomorrow. She agreed with the plan

"okay then, I wish you luck kendall"
"thank you again Jo"

So basically, I told Josephine to ask y/n to meet her at the Central Park. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I had no idea what's gonna happen.

Y/N's POV

Today, I decided to go to the central park. It was on the evening and it was raining. I went there alone and decided to just read a book on the bench. the central park was empty same as my heart felt. it usually crowded with people but today, there were only a few people.

My friend, Josephine told me she'd be here by any minute now. She said she'd want to meet me here. I waited for her while reading and drowning my sorrows.

I was reading and reading until I heard a sound of heels clicking coming closer and closer. I looked up...

oh lord.

Kendall's POV

Today's the day. I was scared and nervous to see her. It has been one year since I saw her the last time. I pulled myself together and went into my car. Few minutes later, I arrived at the Central Park. It was raining, I went out from the car and started walking with my umbrella. I started searching for her presence and there she was... still looking the same.

she was reading her book on the bench looking effortlessly beautiful and she was just...perfect

I made the most terrible mistake and I would never be able to forgive myself. I started walking to her. My heart race when I was getting closer and closer to her. And it stopped.... when she looked up at me