Escalated | part 1

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's good to be back here. I'm gonna make This Means War part 2 some other time. I hope you enjoy this.

-------

"what if I told you that I'm in love with you? would you be mad?"

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N Y/L/N

The Daughter of Y/F/N Y/L/N's who owns one of the largest fashion line in the world. Smart. Hot as fuck. That is all an understatement.

Kendall Jenner.

Who doesn't know her? One of the most talented supermodel in this era. Beautiful. Amazing. She is flawless.

But you know what makes it even better? You both are very close. In fact, you two are best friends. You would always be there for her and vice versa. Everything is beyond perfect.

but it all happened one day...

.
.
.
.

You and Kendall were very close. You both would tell each other everything.

You have experienced a lot more than Kendall. Like for example, you have dated both genders. But most of your exes were girls. Because you thought that girls are pretty, more caring, and they smell nice.

they do.

On the other hand, Kendall were straight for all you know. She never even dated a girl. her exes were all guys. She had nothing against gay or bi people, even the trans. her father was a transgender.

Everything is well, until one day you started having these feelings for her. Feelings that you didn't know how to describe. Care. Love?

Of course you have always loved her and cared for her. but only as friends. but it is a different now. You'd get protective and everytime she tells you about her current crush or ex, you'd always get mad and jealous perhaps.

Weeks passed by and you finally had the urge to tell her your feelings. You told her that you like her. But she said that she couldn't return your feelings because she's straight.

So It was one sided. But it is okay. She's still your best friend.

"oh cmon please Ken, just for one night" you begged your best friend

"Y/N- you know that I can't" she just sighed

Your family got invited to a grand ball for the fashion companies. Your parents told you to come and you couldn't reject.

"but why?-" you were cut off by Kendall

"-I'm just not really in the mood"

You let a loud sigh
"please- I don't want to go alone, plus I don't want to see Gigi"

Gigi was your ex girlfriend. She was the one who cheated on you. few weeks ago she called you and begged to get back together, but you rejected her. You were hurt and you convinced yourself that you have already had someone else's in your mind.
( a/n: in this story, Gigi isn't a model and she's not friends with Kendall)

"so you want me to be your fake girlfriend for the night?" she raised her shaped eyebrows

"well- I only want you to accompany me, but your idea sounds a lot better" you smirked