FIRST SIGHT pt.1

Request: what about you are a young successful businesswoman. you can see yourself in billboard, magazines, forbes and have a successful company. you met Kendall when your best friend (JustinBieber i had no idea LOL) throw a party and kendall have a love at the first sight with you. and try really hard to make you fall for her

---------

Third Person's POV

who doesn't know Y/N Y/LN ? well, if you don't know her then you must be living under a rock.

She is a young and beautiful successful business woman who has her own company. You can see her every where. I mean legit every where. she is on every newspaper, magazines, and even a billboard. She is everything you ever wanted.

And who doesn't know Kendall Jenner?

She is one of the very best supermodels ever. She always took her work seriously and never stop working. She is a workaholic but not until she met the one and only Y/N.

Let the story begins.

Y/N's POV

"Yes! okay, we re-schedule the meeting later, yeah okay" I pushed the red button causing the phone call ended

I groaned trying to let out my stress. I just got off the phone with Dorota, my assistant, she told me that I had so many stuff to talk about so I told her to re-schedule it later.

I had never stop working. Not even a day. 24/7. maybe that's why I am successful because I work so damn hard to get all of these. From Zero to Hero.

my motto in life is no pain no gain

At least that's what my dad always taught me. If I want to be successful then I had to work hard. There's no free in life.

I was so stressed that I needed time to calm myself down. And surprisingly, I got a call from my best friend, Justin Bieber

"hey whats up Y/N ?"
"hey Justin, I'm so tired from all the work! how bout you?"
"well, just in time. I am throwing a house warming party today. at my new place. starts at 5 o'clock. only close friends are invited. that's why I invited you, do you wanna come?"
"oh yeah sure, I'll be there. should I wear something classy or elegan-"
"nahh just wear something decent and what makes you comfortable"
"oh sure okay, send me the address details, see you J"
"sure thing Y/N"

I ended the phone call and went out from my own office. I went to the receptionist

"Brenda! please tell Dorota I'm off for today. I'm going out today" I said to her

"yes Ms.Y/N I will" she said and I gave her a nod

I went to the lift and to the main center of the building. I went out and got into my range rover. I drove back to my penthouse.

I changed my work clothes into something more comfortable. I decided to wear my burberry black jumpsuit. I took my black clutch and wore my black heels.

I went back to my car and drove off. I drove to the place where Justin had sent me the address. After for about 15 minutes drive, I pulled off at a huge house. It was a mansion.