Chapter Three

"So you've been wearing those clothes since you got here. Is starting to bother me." Zayn said folding his arms across his chest.

"Umm sorry?" I said. I really wasn't sure what to say. Zayn's golden eyes were throwing daggers. But not at me. At my grey sweats and white t-shirt.

"Come on." He said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, getting up and following him out the house.

"Shopping."

"But I don't have any money." I told him as we got to the car. Well that was a lie. I still had my twenty pounds but what good will that do?

"Did I ask if you did?" He said with a smile. "Now get in." He said as he got in the car. I followed the demanding guy and he drove us to the shopping center/mall.

"Whoa..." I exclaimed. I never got to come here before. I never had the money. I followed Zayn into this clothing store. I was so excited. Zayn told me to pick whatever out. I would model them out for him! If he hated it he made a stank face and told me to change. But thankfully that didn't happen much. After I got at least twenty outfits Zayn left me and returned with five boxes of shoes.

"These should match every outfit perfectly." He told me. Zayn was smiling so hard. I guess he was proud at his fashion skills. I got so happy I couldn't control myself from hugging him.

"Thank you!" I said squeezing him tightly. He started laughing, my head vibrating on his chest as he hugged me back.

"Hey you're one of us." He said letting me go. We walked to the register to have everything paid for. Zayn paid for it all in cash and we headed back home.

We were in the car driving and silence before I asked, "So what do I have to do to pay for the clothes?" Zayn looked at me from the corner of his eye then back at the road.

"What do you mean?" He asked after a second of hesitation. I looked at him and winked. Then I placed my hand on his inner thigh and rubbed around until I found his little friend. I began rubbing it through his jeans trying to make him hard. Zayn obviously had other plans. He let out a low growl and threw my hand off of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Tons of things!" He yelled. "For starters I'm not interested in guys! Second I have s girlfriend well at least talking to one. This this is not how you think a person!"

I whimpered at his tone. He sounded super pissed. His eyes shined a brilliant gold when he looked at me. I cowered in my seat, afraid to look at him. He was clenching the wheel so hard, his veins were staring to pop out in his hands.

We drove the rest of the way in silence. One we arrived to the house I got out and grabbed my bags and went inside. Zayn didn't follow me. Instead he drove off as soon as I got out. I hope he can forgive me.

I walked inside to find Niall stretched out on the couch, a chocolate bar in his hand. At the sight of me he hopped up with a huge smile on his face.

"It's about time!" He said running over to me. He grabbed the bags out of my hands and ran them to Louis's room. He wasted no time running back to me.

"Where is everyone?" I asked the overly excited Niall.

"Well Liam is with his girlfriend Danielle. I suspect Zayn is going to see Perrie. They've been talking for quiet a while." He said grinning and scratching his head.

"Okay and Harry and Louis?" I asked. He pointed to the room behind him.

"Harry's in his room. Louis is at work." He looked at me and put a mischievous grin on his face. "And since Louis is gone I needed you!"

"Um for?" I asked. Niall's face turned tomato red and he started to fidget around. He looked at me nervously and smiled at me.

"Well you see, I ummm have a date." He said as he scratched his head still blushing brightly. I raised an eyebrow at him waiting for him to continue. "It's ugh a double date. Triple actually." He smiled a big toothy grin.

"Oh I see." I said actually understanding. "Without Louis here you needed a third man." He nodded vigorously, never taking his eyes off of me. "You do know I'm gay right?" Another nod. "Fine I'll do it." I told him.

Niall practically squealed with delight. He ran and squeezed me tightly still screaming. Harry came out of his room already dressed up and looking really hot.

"So I'm guessing you're coming?" Harry said. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt and some skinny jeans. He was staring at me, his green eyes blazing.

"Tell me about her?" I asked Niall. I think I asked the question Niall was waiting for the whole day.

"Oh boy." Harry said. He rolled his eyes and walked back into his room.

"So her name's Claire and well she's eighteen and has this sexy hair. Is like a dancing flame that's constantly changing colors. She's petit like five foot but she's curvy which makes it really hot. She has like these sky blue eyes! Four piercings. She's really sweet and we joke around alot. And best of all. She's an amazing chef! She can cook better than Harry. She's so fun to be around! There's never a dull moment when I'm with her!" Niall said all excited. His eyes were sparkling magnificently. He just kept smiling as he was about to say so much more but I cut him off.

"I need to shower." I told him so he could take that hurt look off of his face. He smiled and nodded. This obviously meant the world to Niall so I was going to make it My goal not to mess this up.

I took my shower and used the Axe body wash and shampoo+conditioner Louis left for me on the bed. He obviously assumed I was going to say yes but I didn't mind. After my twenty minute shower I got dressed.

I honestly liked Zayn's taste. I was wearing a red t-shirt that had a white cross on my left side. The jeans were plain skinny jeans but were white. I wore some red converses with a red and white checker studded belt to top the outfit off.

"I must apologize." I mouthed to myself as I checked myself out in the mirror. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.

Harry walked in all casually. He was mouthing stuff to himself, staring at the ground. When he looked up at be he stopped.

"How do I look?" I asked him. He was quiet for a while just staring at me.

After a huge loud gulp he said, "Fine. I mean good. I mean... the girls are here." He was stammering over his words and his face flushed pink before he quickly left the room.

"He's so strange." I said before I followed him out of Louis's room.

I walked into the living room to see Niall sitting next to this small white girl with hair that actually did look like it was changing colors. Harry was talking to three other two girls. One was also short and seemed mixed with long black hair. The other was tall with this smooth chocolate skin with a nice fro. My lord they were all models!