Chapter Ten

"Beep, beep, beep." Something seriously annoying kept doing. I opened my eyes to see a heart rate monitor. Then the sound of snoring reached my ears. I looked to my right and saw a sleeping Harry. Then there was more snoring. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Louis.

There was a knocking on my door and I closed my eyes as the boys started to stir.

"Yes?" Louis said groggy. I heard the door open and heard a lot of footsteps.

"How is he?" Niall asked.

"Nothing yet." Harry said.

"He's been in a coma for a month guys. I'm not sure he's gonna wake up guys." Liam said sadly.

"But he has to." Louis and Harry said in unison.

"Dammit Harry give it up he's mines." Louis said with rage.

"Last time I checked you dumped him and kicked him out." Harry spat back.

"I was mad and hurt. I didn't mean it." Louis said softly.

"Well your asshole actions put him here." Harry said loudly.

I heard some shuffling and then something crashed into my leg. I made a wincing sound and then everyone got quiet.

"Did anybody else hear that?" Harmony asked.

"Get the fuck off him you two." Lexi cried.

"Jayden are you up?" Claire asked.

"Maybe it was just our imaginations." Liam said.

"Dude we all couldn't have imagined the same thing." Niall said.

"Yea, he's waking up." Zayn said softly.

I guess my playing sleep was over. But I've been out for a month. That's too crazy. I slowly started to open my eyes, staring back into nine other pairs of eyes. Some showed surprise and others showed delight. I smiled back at them.

"Hiya." I said weakly.

"Oh my Jayden." Louis said. He started hugging me but I couldn't hug him back. His body froze and he backed away looking sad.

"Hi fighter." Harry came and repeated the process. I didn't hug him either. He pulled away liking confused.

"Can we talk?" I asked the others. They nodded and left the room leaving me with both of my hearts. They were both staring at me with mixed emotions.

"Let me start first." I said. "You two are the only people I've only loved deeply. I love you and trust you both. But you Louis broke my heart. You made me feel like complete and utter crap." I told him.

Louis wiped away some tears before he spoke. "I know and I'm so sorry. I just felt like you didn't love me. That you wanted Harry more. So I wanted you to feel what I felt. But I couldn't stay mad at you. I wasn't really gonna kick you out. I'm in love with you and I won't let anybody get in the way of that." Louis gave Harry a look at the last statement.

I smiled at Louis, he was so sweet. "I love you too Louis. But I also love Harry." I told him. He looked down trying to hide your tears. I turned my attention to a cheesing Harry.

"So you aren't mad at me?" Harry asked.

"Well you did start off treating me like crisp. I thought you were the biggest jerk ever. But then you dropped the bombshell on me that night. Even though you knew about Louis and I. But I'm glad you did." I told him.

Louis started shaking and I looked over to see that he was fully crying now. His eyes were turning pink as he bawled uncontrollably. I started to run his arm trying to calm him down. He looked at me with those watery blue eyes. He was ripping my heart apart.

"So you choose me?" Harry asked. He started smiling brightly revealing those dimples that I loved so much. He started rubbing my leg and I turned to him.

"No." I said blankly.

Harry stopped and stared at me in disbelief. Louis's head jerked up at me looking hopeful.

"You'll take me back?" He asked.

"No, not you either." I said tossing my head back trying to control the tears. I heard sniffing come from the boys. They were both crying now and I couldn't handle it.

"Why not? Why reject both of us?" Harry asked. I looked back down at the both of them trying to control my tears.

"You two are best friends right?" I asked.

"Were." Louis said quickly. I started to shake my head at them both.

"No you are." I said.

"Nah, I don't need him." Harry retorted.

"But you do." I told him.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked. Louis was looking at me just as confused as he was.

"Before you met me you guys were inseparable. Then I came and I ruined your friendship." I informed them both.

"No it's not your fault. He-" Louis started.

"No Louis it is my fault. You two are pinned against each other because of me. Because you both want to be with me. I know it hurts that I can't choose. But I just can't do that. I want you both and I can't have that. So I'll save you like you saved me. I want you two to choose each other. Choose your friendship over me." I said to both of their shocked faces.

"You're serious?" Louis asked softly. I nodded at him and smiled. Then I smiled at Harry. "I understand Jayden. Thanks." He told me as he got up. He motioned for Harry and they left together.

"What just happened?" Liam asked when they came back in.

"I let them go. I told them their friendship is more important." I informed the group. I finally let the tears fall down my face as I recognized I let go of my two loves.

"Aww baby. One door closes and a window opens." Harmony said. I stared at her blankly, sorta confused.

"It means when one part of your life closes a window of opportunity opens leading to the next part. You just have to see it." Lexi clarified. I nodded still wiping away at the tears.

"Are you really leaving?" Niall asked me.

"Do y'all want me to?" The three boys shook their heads in unison. "Then the couch is mines when I get home." I said already planning to give Louis back his room.

"Sounds like a plan." Zayn said.

"Well we got to go but we'll be back in the morning. Alright?" Liam said as the boys walked out.

"Yea it's like three am or something and I got work in a few hours." Deshawn said.

"Bye Jay!" Claire hugged me before they left.

"We'll bring you your frappée in the morning." Harmony and Lexi said in unison. Gosh they were like twins. They each kissed one of my cheeks before leaving.

I laid on my bed in complete silence not sure where to go from now on. Did I do the right thing? Even though it hurts I believe that I did.

I reached for the remote and flipped through the channels stopping when I heard a familiar tune.

"I'm gonna marry the night. I won't give up on my life. I'm a warrior queen. Live passionately tonight." Lady Gaga sung while sitting in a black car.

"Exactly how I feel." I said to myself as I let the song take the pain away.

****hi thanks for reading :) I hope you like it! please don't be afraid to leave your feedback. I read everything! thanks loves****