Chapter 1

(Picture of Allison)

Authors note: Thank you to all of the people that are reading 😊😊. It's good to know someone is actually likes this. Don't forget to comment and vote.
---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my parents feet shuffling around in the kitchen downstairs. Slowly, I got up and grabbed the clothes that were sitting on the chair from last night, in effort to prepare for the first day of junior year.

"Damnit. Where are my shoes?"

I crept down the stairs, trying to avoid my parents.

"Allison!" shouted Karen, my mother.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

I dragged my feet down the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen where my parents were cooking breakfast.

"So are you excited for your junior year?" asked my father, humorously.

"I guess..." I replied with a slight annoyance in my voice.

"Let's just... let her be for now," spoke Karen softly, which reminded me of when she always used to be this nice and calm.

I quickly picked up a few strips of bacon and searched around for my shoes, which were hidden behind Max, my dog's, toys that took up most of the space in his bed.

"Max...ugh... you jerk." I laughed, "I'll be back soon."

I quickly put my shoes on, ran up and back down the stairs to get my book bag and sped out the door.

As soon as I walked out, I saw a teenage boy walk out of the house on the right side of my own home, that had been for sale for many months.

I found him quite dreamy, which was rare, given I never payed attention to most of the guys that I saw.

Suddenly, the bus came and stopped in front of us.