Chapter 12

*WARNING! This chapter might be graphic for some viewers

Author's note : Thank you to everyone that commented and voted it means a lot. Also 230 reads! I didn't think, when I started writing this, that anyone would even take a look at my work, but knowing you guys are reading really motivates me to continue. I'd like to know your predictions/thoughts about what will happen between Gabriel and Allison / Kira and Jennifer.
---------------------------------------------------------

Allison POV :

When I woke up the next morning I dreaded seeing both Gabriel and Jennifer. I couldn't believe him. At least Charlie came and saved the day.

I put on a pair of shorts and an oversized sweater. I was so comfy, it felt like the cotton brushed up against my skin ever so slightly. Then I pinned my hair up into a bun and left the house.

When I got to the bus stop, I wasn't expecting to see Gabriel in so many cuts and bruises. I almost felt bad for him, but he looked like he seriously got his ass whooped by Charlie.

"Allison! Why didn't you answer any of my texts?! I'm so sorry." said Gabriel.

I stood there in silence, with steam almost coming out of my ears. "Why didn't you answer any of my texts?" Who the hell did he think he was?

"Are you kidding me?!" I screamed.
"Hell no, you don't get to be upset with me. I do. I get to be as pissed as I want. You f***ing cheated on me with Jennifer okay, let me repeat that for you if you didn't hear that clearly. That freaking hurts okay. I don't care if you wanted to be with her instead, but at least you could've told me and not screw that bitch while dating me. But don't worry though, you could fuck her anytime you want because we're done." I snapped as I walked onto the bus. Both Charlie and Gabriel's jaws dropped.

"Please Allison, just give me one more cha-"

"Shut up." I said cutting Gabriel off.

"But Allison pleas-"

"SHUT UP! AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE" I whispered furiously as I walked past the bus driver. Even he seemed amuzed.

I sat in the middle of the bus like I always did, praying this was all just a dream. Charlie sat next to me while Gabriel moved to the front of the bus, leaving me alone, and avoiding Jennifer as much as possible. I felt her smirk behind me.

"Did you do that to Gabe...for me?" I asked Charlie. He turned his head towards me and looked down in shame.

"Yes."

I put my arms around him.

"Thank you." I whispered into his ear.

Charlie looked at me in shock. "Y..your welcome?"

"He deserved it." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

--
Charlie POV :

Allison put her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breathe in and out. She was so beautiful, I don't know why Gabriel let her go. He was such a moron. Now that Gabriel was out of the picture, the only thing keeping me from Allison was Kira. I felt bad because I knew she really liked me, but it was wrong for me to be with her if I was just pretending.

Eventually lunch came and we all were sitting at the table. Gabriel was the only one that sat at the table across from us. I was going to break up with Kira at the end of lunch, so it was easier, and so she had time to calm down before the end of the day.

"Kira... can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.

"Sure babe, what's up?" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Can I talk to you...in private."

Kira face instantly looked at me questionably. I grabbed her hand and walked over towards the corner of the cafeteria where barely anyone was there.

"So I've been thinking about us for the past couple of days." I said wryly.

"I've been thinking about us too." responded Kira.

"And I think that, since we care about each other... a lot, that we should be very open and honest with eachother." I said, trying o be as delicate as I can about this predicament.

"I completely agree. It's important for us to talk about stuff like that. Like our...needs and...wants." she said whike biting her lip. I wasn't exactly sure if she knew what was going on, but I really hoped she did.

"Kira I think we should-"

"Fuck."

"Brea- wait what?"

She pulled me by my shirt and threw me into the janitors closet. I landed in a pile of mops and brooms until Kira got on top of me. She quickly undid the button to my pants and began to pull down the zipper.

"Kira, what are you do-" I said before Kira pressed her lips on me, cutting me off.

"Charlie... I want you. Now." she demanded.

"Kira wait-" I said. But Kira pulled my pants down and took her shirt off, revealing a lace bra.

"I want you to pin me down and Fuck me on this floor, can you do that Charlie. Could you do that for me?" she said as she pulled my face closer to her.

I ripped my shirt off and pressed my lips onto hers hard. She ran her fingers through my hair and began to pull her pants down. She layed down on the ground and I got on top of her.

"Are you sure? I didn't bring any pro-" I said vaguely.

"Charlie...I told you what I want. Now do it!" she demanded.