Chapter 10

(Picture of Lea)

(Picture of Lea)

Author's note: Thank you all for reading the book, it means a lot. However, if you look back at some of the chapters I made a couple of edits so it matched up with the specific plot I had in my mind. In addition, after this chapter I will go through and proof read everything as best as I can to make sure I fixed the mistakes. 😊✌
---------------------------------------------------------

I dug into the pasta with my spoon and tried a bite. It tasted amazing! As I kept eating, Gabriel looked over at me and smiled.

"This is delicious, you have to teach me how to make this." I said. Not only was Gabriel hot- he knew how to cook too.

After I finished my plate, I dumped it in the sink and went back upstairs. I felt so much better now that I didn't have to see Charlie and Kira together for the rest of the day. Gabriel followed me up the stairs and walked into my room. I layed down on the bed while he tucked me in. He then kneeled on the floor beside me and stared into my eyes.

I stared right back and scooted over to the other side of the bed.

"Could you stay with me? At least 'til my mom gets here?" I said in hopes of spending the remaining 4 hrs with Gabriel.

He shushed me and layed down on my side of the bed. I felt his arm stretch our and reach out to my shoulder.

Eventually, I scooted in even closer and at that point we were cuddling. I never felt that close with anyone as I had with Gabriel. Something about him just made my heart race. I knew I still liked Charlie...but what if Gabriel was the better choice after all...

I fell asleep in his arms, but when I woke up he was gone.

It was weird laying in bed without Gabriel. It felt so empty. I pulled out my homework and finished my project for Language Arts.

--

Jennifer POV

I couldn't believe Charlie was dating that slut Kira and not me, like what the hell? I quickly called Lea.

" Have you seen Kira and Charlie? Ugh that disgusting little rat took him from me. I think we need to teach her a lesson... don't you think Le."

A smirk crept on my face as I began to think about all the different possible ways I could fuck Kira's life up, she'd have to give up Charlie.

"Totally. I just have no clue what to do. I mean she's not the worst, she is nice. " said Lea. I heard the hesitation in her voice, she wasn't gonna be able to pull anything off, especially not a lie.

I figured if I became friends with Kira and lead her astray from Charlie he'd be all mine. The only problem was Allison. I'd have remind her Gabriel and Charlie were both mine.

"Tomorrow, invite Kira to sit with us, but not Charlie. I have an idea." I said as I hung up.

--

Allison POV :

The next day Gabriel sat next to me and put his arm around me. I giggled under my breath. I wasn't sure if me and Gabriel were dating. It was confusing because he never mentioned anything and I assumed we were, but we never made it official. Whatever we were I wasn't going to ask him...

"What are we? Are we a couple or not... because I don't know." I blurted out. Damnit I thought. Why do I always do this?

Gabriel looked at me and smiled. "Allison Samuels, will you take me, Gabriel Collins, to be your boyfriend?"

I kissed him on the cheek and wrapped my arms around him. "Of course, Buttchin." I said. I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks, but I didn't try to hid it. I noticed his were red too.

I looked back and saw Charlie staring at us. He scoffed and turned back to Jennifer while she went on about all of her awards and how amazing she was at everything. She was such a spoiled brat. Why was he mad at me? He was the one that said yes to Kira, and for God's sake, I threw up because he was dating my best friend. At least I had Gabriel.

Meanwhile, at lunch, everyone was quiet until Jennifer walked over.

"Kira, why don't you sit with us." said Jennifer in a voice that actually didn't sound like she was going to threaten you with the bullshit that repeatedly flies out of her mouth for once.

"Um okay." said Kira unsure if she made the right decision. After her and Jennifer left, Charlie was about to get up until Lea glared at him and shook her head, he wasn't allowed.

--

On the bus ride home, Gabriel wasn't there because he went to his friend, Todd's house, so I ended up sitting next to Charlie. Eventually, the bus dropped us off.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just that my head is like constantly spinning, not knowing what to do." said Charlie. He sounded almost angry.

"Oh. Well how are you and Kir-"

"No. Please just ... let's not talk about her." he said, cutting me off.

"Why? What'd she do?" I said almost concerned.

"Allison... when u first came here you were the only person I wanted to talk to. You think Kira..." he sighed "Nevermind."

I nodded quietly and started to walk faster. But Charlie's hand quickly reached out and grabbed me.

His blue eyes stared at me. "Don't go."

"Okay, you know what, how do you think I felt. Seeing you with Kira, huh? You think that was easy? It wasn't, and honestly I'm tired of only being there when your bored okay, that's bullshit. I just.. I have to go."

"Allison, wait!" he said behind me as I started running away from him until I reached my house.

I went up to my room and sat down on my bed looking out the window. I saw Gabriel in his room. As I was about to wave to him, I saw a girl grab his face and press her lips on him, while he ran his fingers through her blonde hair.