Chapter 13

(Picture of Kira)

(Picture of Kira)

Authors note: Almost 300 reads!! Thank you all so much. Don't forget to comment and vote. 😊
---------------------------------------------------------

"Kira! No....wait. I'm sorry I can't do this. I needed to talk to you because..."

"Because what?" she asked with annoyance in her voice.

"Because I'm breaking up with you."

She quickly put on her clothes and began to cry hysterically.

"I'm sorry..." I said delicately.

"I gave you everything. I was about to- Ugh!" she screamed at me.

"Why? Tell me. Was it something I did or....was it Allison?" she managed to say.

I stood frozen. She knew I was in love with Allison and now she has to find out that I care more about her best friend. I am honestly fucked up.

"Kira. I love you okay. It's just... Allison... she's different. Since I met her I wanted to be with her. And I want to feel that way about you, I really do, but I don't. I didn't want to keep dating without telling you how I really feel. It wouldn't have been fair to you. But Kira... you have to know how sorry I am. I didn't want to hurt you like I just did. Please believe me." I said. I really felt like a jack-ass. Kira was amazing it's just how could I be with her when the love of my life isn't her.

Kira stopped crying and nodded at me. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the closet.

--
Kira POV

After I left the janitors closet I started crying again. It hurt so much. I really thought Charlie would be different, but of course, it's always about Allison. God that....that bitch! Ugh!

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice near me.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

I looked up to see Jennifer standing in front of me.

"Charlie," I mumbled.

"He broke up with me...for....Allison."

When I looked back at her she quickly hide her smirk and put on a sympathetic smile.

"I have an idea. Maybe we should get back at Allison. She clearly knew this was going to happen. I mean she's your best friend, how could she do that to you." she said.

She was right. Allison was probably hanging out with Charlie even when I told her not to. How dare she do that to me. She deserves everything that's coming to her.

--
Jennifer POV

"What did you have in mind." said Kira with a smirk on her face.

That moron didn't even know what I was going to do with her after I was done fucking with Allison.

"I think...she should learn her lesson. She needs to know who she's messing with. Tell Allison to come to the bathroom, then I'll tell you what to do next." I said. Allison was going to learn not to get in the way of me and Charlie.

I called Lea and my other friend Kendall to the bathroom. We hid in the stalls so Allison wouldn't see us before we taught her a lesson. Kira came in with her a few minutes after.

"What are we doing here?" asked Allison.

Suddenly, I opened the stall and walked over to her, with Lea and Kendall following me.

"Your here, to learn how not to be a back stabbing bitch." I said glaring at her.

Then I turned to Lea and said, "Le, get the door. Make sure no one comes in." She nodded an walked over to the door.

"Kendall, open the stall." I said.

I ran towards Allison and grabbed her head, pulling it back. She tried getting out and releasing my hand, but my grip was tight.

I shook my head, "Your not going anywhere."

--
Allison POV

"No! Let me go you psychopath!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" said Jennifer who pulled my hair even tighter.

Tears began to roll down my cheek as she wrapped her other arm around me holding me in a position I had no power to free myself.

"Jennifer, maybe we shouldn't do this, I mean she's my best-" began Kira.

"Kendall... hold her back. I don't need her interfering." said Jennifer.

"What?! Jennifer come on, please don't do this!" begged Kira.

But Kendall didn't care, as she grabbed her in a tight lock.

Jennifer then led me into a stall and made me kneel before the toilet.

"Kendall, bring Kira over here, she needs to see this." smirked Jennifer.

"No." I wimpered.

Then Jennifer plunged my head into the toilet. I tried to hold my breath and break away from Jennifer's hold, but she was too strong. I screamed as she kept holding me down in the water. My lungs burned for air. Then she finally lifted my head up.

"This is for making Charlie break up with Kira." she screamed.

"Wait wha-" I managed to say before she plunged my head back into the water. My mouth was still open when she pushed my head in and I tasted the chemicals inside. My lungs burned even more than they did before, as Jennifer held me in longer. I could barely hold my breath any longer until I felt the water slowly start to seep into my lungs.

"Jennifer she can't breathe! Let her go!" I heard Kira scream faintly.

I could barely shake Jennifer to stop.

Evebtually, Jennifer lifted my head up, but I soon fell unconscious as everything started to go black. This is it I thought. Jennifer was going to kill me, and take Charlie.