7. Painful training

Hey guys, so the next chapter finally published. It's really long again (over 3000 words) but I was just in the mood, but I din't think they will be so long every time.

If you haven't seen it yet, I published new short stories and I also wrote my first lemon, so if you are into that, check it out :)

Let's begin with the chapter!
___________________________________________________________

Gajeel's P.O.V.

This cat was a pain in the ass.

Only a few minutes ago, Lily argued with him, again. He told him to treat her nice.

"Lily, come over here", he murmured and he sat down on his shoulder, his little hands crossed. Then he gave him that look, that meant always the same. 'I am your best friend, don't you dare lie to me'.

A sigh escaped his lips, he really didn't want to tell him ... But he wouldn't believe him otherwise.

"I told ya about the little one, ya remember?", he asked him and Lily nodded, waiting what his point would be.

"Well, shrimp's her. I won't hurt her, got that?" Lily looked at him shocked and more than surprised, but his lips formed into a smile and he leaned forward to whisper something to him because the shrimp was already gaining speed to walk next to them.

"So you have already seen her in that-"

"Shut up or I'm gonna kill ya buddy!", he growled through gritted teeth, making the cat jump down from his shoulder into her little arms. Levy was his luck. If she wouldn't be there, he would have killed this damn cat. But Levy held him tight with a bright smile on her face, walking right next to the dragon.

"Is everything okay again?", she asked and Gajeel just growled, If Levy would still be She took him with a smile and walked right next to the half-dragon.

"Yeah, of course, Gajeel is sometimes a little grumpy but he can be nice as well!" He couldn't even express how much he wanted to hurt his damn cat.

"We are here".

Yes, they were. In front of them, there was a cliff, the forest laid already behind them. The trees had disappeared, instead, there was just grass and rocks, a perfect landscape to train hand to hand combat as well as magic. He walked over to a tree on the edge of the training area and put his bag down, Levy and Lily did the same. While Lily and Gajeel went over to the dirt, Levy sat down in the shadow and put a book out of her bag. Gajeel started to warm up and stretched his muscles, clearly noticing the look of the little bookworm over there.

"No magic first", Gajeel stated and went over to Lily who turned into a big giant. His cat grinned and took in his fighting position. Suddenly, the shrimp began to laugh and he looked over to her, seeing she laughed at something in her book. Her blue curls swayed back and forth when she shook her head and kept on reading with a smile on her face.

"My turn".

Oh no. Lily stormed forwards and hit Gajeel on the right side. His buddy knew exactly he had an old injury there and it still hurt from time to time. The half dragon fell onto his knees, but he reached out for his companion's feet and threw him on the ground as well. Lily was strong, incredibly strong and normally, their fights without magic were even, sometimes his cat won, sometimes he did. This round went to Lily when he stood pinned his friend down on the ground, his arm hurtful twisted on his back. He growled and Lily let him go, ready for the next round.

"You have to win Gajeel, do you wanna make Levy believe that you're a weakling? Concentrate my friend".

He couldn't believe the cat said that. But his rage drove him when he dodged Lily's attack and hit him a little bit too hard. With a loud noise, the exeed landed on the ground, an angry Gajeel pinning him down.