21. On the boat

Sorry, really really sorry! I am three days too late with this update, but I just couldn't stop writing... my normal 2000 words chapter changed to an over 3.5 thousand words one, hope you'll see it as an excuse

Remember the last chapter when I hoped for 2 thousand reads .... THIS STORY REACHED INCREDIBLE 2.290 reads, in one single week. Thanks guys, just thank you!
__________

Levy's P.O.V.

As expected, Laxus didn't leave her side while they walked on the empty road between low bushes and grass. He always kept his eye on her, besides the few glances he sent towards Gajeel and Lily. Levy herself didn't turn around to them. Though she wanted to have answers for multiple questions from them, she couldn't talk to them right now ... especially not to Gajeel. Thankfully, Laxus coughed slightly and took her mind off things.

"I hope you like it, Lev. I just wanted it to be just us and Mira like it was during the old times, but you'll still going to like it with the others being around", he said hopefully, his fingers running through his hair out of nervousness. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Whatever it is you want to show me, I'll love it, brother! I wouldn't even mind if you would lead me to a dumping ground, as long as I can spend time with you everything is fine with me!", she said excited and Laxus nodded smiling. Suddenly, he walked close behind her and covered her eyes with his hands.

"It's a surprise after all". She growled and heard him chuckle, her curiosity nearly bursting out of her. But Laxus remained close to her, not letting her see what's going on. And then, after a few steps, she

She heard it. She smelled it. And with every step, her excitement grew until she felt the soft ground under her feet. Laxus pulled his hands away and let her see what had always been her dream.

She had always lived in the middle of the country, surrounded by forests and lakes. And now, she stood in the hot white sand, looking at sunshades and towels, a lot of people laying down on the sand, a few of them in the water. The sea. Salt was the first thing she had smelled and the scent even grew stronger, covering her, making her even more excited to run into the deep, blue water. It was beautiful. Just beautiful.

The next few seconds, she was distracted with kissing Laxus cheeks, laughing and thanking him over and over again until he shoved her away from him.

"You always talked about it and you surely noticed Magnolia is just a few minutes away from here. We can visit the beach every time you'd like", he said and caused her grin getting even bigger.

"Love you brother". She hugged him once more and felt his strong hands around her body too, pressing her against him even tighter.

"Love you too little sis. But don't get too excited about this place, because we won't stay at this beach today". Confused, she looked up at him. But she wanted to stay here!

"There's a little island not far away from here. The old man bought it, so it belongs to the guild. It's a private beach just for us. Now get onto the boat before you choke me to death". Levy quickly let him go and ran to the jetty and jumped onto the simple motorboat, leaving her laughing brother behind. All the others already got onto it, sitting down on the benches on both sides of the boat. She sat down next to Mira and waited for Laxus to take his place in front of the wheel, steering it away from the crowded beach.

(10 minutes later)

"I was just disappointed in the third one ... It was the complete opposite of the first two, why did he even bother writing another book?", Lucy stated angrily and Levy nodded. During the last few minutes, Mira had introduced her to the other guild members. After saying hi to Jellal, Free, Elfman, Evergreen, Natsu and Lucy, the blonde sat down next to her. A few moments had gone by with uncomfortable silence. Levy just didn't know what to say. Lucy was gorgeous, just like every other woman in this guild. Like Erza, Juvia, Kinana, Mira and Cana, Lucy was big breasted, tall and just gorgeous. Levy felt like a little child next to them. But as soon as she had seen Lucy's book in her bag, they began to talk like old friends. Discussing the newest arrivals, their favourite authors and even about Lucy's own career as an author (Levy convinced her to let her read the first few chapters of her unpublished book later on), she found a best friend in Lucy.