16. The guild

Levy's P.O.V.

She loved his house immediately. And especially his comfy bed she had slept in last night.

They hadn't done anything special after they went home, just cooked and slept soon after they fell into their beds. This house had three bedrooms and she didn't have to sleep in the same bed as Gajeel. In the middle of the night, she woke up in her lonely, big bed and noticed the big pillow she held tight in her arms.
Maybe it was because she missed his presence, his warmth ... but just maybe.
No, she probably had a nightmare, that's it, a nightmare.
Happy with the new explanation, she managed to fall asleep after a few hours again. The bed was just too cold.

After a little breakfast, they headed towards the guild building. Though it looked pretty and Lily told her amazing things about the members, she wasn't far away from shivering for fear.

"What if they hate me?", she asked for the tenth time and Gajeel already growled, ignoring her question. He seemed tensed and maybe even as nervous as her, but there was no reason to be nervous for him. Gajeel had been quiet all day long and she didn't know why. Did she do something wrong? The time to think about that was over.

Without hesitation, Gajeel pushed the big door to the guild open.

As soon as the others saw them and looked over to Levy who had walked between her friends, they rushed next to her side. How she hated attention.

There were different people she met in the guild.

One of them was Erza Scarlet, a really beautiful woman. Long red hair, a slim, muscular figure and definitely a strong person. She came to her with a slight smile, looking at her before nodding slightly. Her armour suited her incredibly well and Levy wished she wouldn't only have her figure, but also her strength. All the others seem to have respect for her.

Then there was Wendy, the half dragon she had already met yesterday. She immediately hugged her when she saw her and asked about her wellbeing. Next to her was a cat and Levy realised soon that Carla was an exceed.

The only guys besides Gajeel were a raven haired boy at the bar who walked over to her and shook her hand, smiling at her when he introduced himself as Gray. Levy smiled back shyly, especially because he was wearing nothing. Literally nothing. After realising this, he went into one of the rooms behind the bar, probably in order to change into proper clothes.

The guild hall was pretty empty. Most of the people were out on missions, only a few stayed. Besides the people who were already mentioned, a nice looking barmaid called Kinana welcomed her. A drunk woman called Cana was yelling with her drinking buddy, Bacchus.

She couldn't look around the hall for too long, due to Erza's questions.

Who are you?
How did you meet your fellows?
What powers do you have?
Are you training enough, should I help you?
Where do you come from?

While she tried to answer her questions as fast and precise as possible, she noticed a blue haired mage sitting behind some wooden desk and bench, glancing over her. As soon as Levy looked at her, she looked away.

„Why is she hiding from me? Did I do something wrong?", she asked Gajeel and he mumbled a name, something like Juvia. Gajeel immediately shook his head, gesturing no and ruffling through her hair. But his grin had disappeared right after she had turned his attention to the beautiful woman with the long, dark blue hair.

She noticed Gajeel's glare to the blue haired mage behind the wooden bench, just staring at her for a while. Juvia looked back at him, having no fear to stare right into his eyes too. They battled over a few moments, no one of them looking away, making some kind of silent conversation. Levy didn't understand what was happening, but Erza distracted her with more questions.