Chapter 5: Telling David

Ashdubhs POV

After class and a little chat with Dawn. Me and David went to lunch. I told him all about Dawn and Zoe and how Zoe was single. He blushed a little and then smiled. Then I spotted Dawn and pointed her out to David. I was about to go introduce them to eachother, but then I saw Samuel walking towards them. And we decided we had enough of him. Then something ran through my mind: what if Sam hurts Dawn and Zoe? What if they report him to the principal  and he blames me? All these thoughts we snapped when I heard Dawn yelling. I was scared for her and Zoe. But then I saw Sam stomping my way and I tensed, but he walked past me and I.... I think he was..... crying?

Zoes POV

It was at lunch when he came over. He was flirting with Dawn. But she regected him. He got mad but Dawn was even more mad. She punched he ran. It all happened so fast? I was glad to have a best friend like Dawn.

Dawns POV

After lunch, me, Zoe, and Ash (who came to my side after my incident with Samuel) went to class. We had science, and after that was chemistry. We were able to pick our lab partners and I picked Zoe (even though I really wanted to pick Ash) and Ash picked David. (Who we had met after lunch) We were mixing some stuff when the principal called me to the office. As I walked down I was looked at by almost all the boys in the hall. When I walked into the office, I saw my dad sitting in a chair with red, puffy eyes. I was worried because my mom and dad are always together. They work with eachother, go everywhere together, and would never leave eachother. He walked up and hugged me and the principal walked me into the conference room. He explained to me that my mom was in a car accident. I began to cry, because the news I heard next would leave me in excruciating pain.