Chapter 6: He cares

Zoes POV

After Dawn went to the office, David volunteered to be my replacement lab partner. And Ash was with another student. We worked and talked and got to know one another. I was really starting to think about what he was saying . We had so much in common. I think he likes me? But I do know one thing: I like him.

Davids POV

Me and Zoe really do have a lot in common? I think Ash was right? She is really smart and pretty. But I dont know if she likes me? Maybe I'll ask her tomorrow? But right now, i need to work.

Ash's POV

They totally like eachother! They're both smart! They're both funny! And they're both totally good for eachother!
But Im more worried about why Dawn was sent to the office?

Dawns POV

My dad decided to take me home early. But I couldn't process what happened. My mom was killed in a car accident! I bet Zoe is worried, but I'll text her about it. I began to cry the whole way home. Dad stopped at a drive thru and got us some lunch but I wouldn't eat. All I could think about was my mom. I got Ash's phone number so I called him. I told him what happened and he said that he needed to go and that he would have a surprise for me at school tomorrow. He must care....