A/N

Its not an UPDATE
I am here to share a good news with you'll.... The story Back for you! Has reached for 1k readers !!! 🎉🎉 A big thank you to all of you who keep liking and commenting on each part of the Fanfic .. Which keeps me alive and engrossed in the story .. Really thank you , thank you very much.!! And yes, a big thank you to all the silent readers out there too! Pls do give your feedback once ...

Sugesstions:- ok guys , now i need a little bit of your help..
I need suggestions ...
1- a suggestion for a girl of love interest for Mr. Chauhan! I really tried too hard to find but i haven't got one yet, it can be from the serial or a new one too .. Dont worry about the introduction.. That ill see ...

2- Love interest of Naveen! I am  much into the idea of making Dr. Shalini and Naveen together ... So im really happy for that..! What about you guys? Do you'll want me to introduce a new girl only or Dr. Shalini...?

Ok ya and know i really need your help for this ... I have seen Left Right Left on Youtube and i never saw it on Tv so i don't know how were the seasons divided .. 😔 someone please tell me were Naina and Rajveer and the whole gang there only in the first season and the other season was with sanaya irani and the gang .. Or was it half way..? Someone pls tell me !!