Chapter 19

First of all a very very big sorry for being soo late in the update ... i had my brothers engagement up then i had exams and viva's and a lot was juggling.. plus i wasnt getting in the mood of writing .. every time i used to sit to write.. i used to end up writing rubbish and cancel the edit..  i donot know how has this turned out.. hopefully you'll like it :)
----------------------------
Next morning,
Naina was sleeping soundly all cozied in her blanket dreaming happily when
NAINA!!!!!! Shouted pooja in her ears! 

Ouch! Kya hai.. she asked still in her sleep rubbing her eyes..

What? Kya hai!! Its beach time !!! Chal uth ... aaj sirf hum, suraj or vo samundar...

" ha . Bol to aise rahi hai jaise samundar tera sage wala hai !  "

Oye chup kar! Mera signal mat bigad ! Jaldi se apne bikni pehn aur aaja bahar hum sab chale dupki lagane.. and she happily bounced out..

"Bas marna mat!" Shouted naina and landed her forehead back on her bed when rajveer's face struck in her head when they talked about the beach, his puking of coffee and coughing badly.. she knew rajveer was way too possessive to let anyone else see her in a bikni and she had a plan up for it .. she smiled wickedly and ran towards the washroom...

The boys bungalow..

Raj!! Chal upar kya kar raha hai... ??

Naina aayi? Asked rajveer ..

Aa jaayegi .. thodi der humare saath bhi khel le ... said naveen....

Aata hu.. he replied ..

Naveen went out and rajveer talked to himself...

Mein Naina ko bahar sabke samne aane hi nahi dunga !! She cant go in front of Yudi , Huda like that.. how naughty they are ! I know ... Aj to aane se rahi naina bahar...

Rajveer went outside to watch everyone playing together in the water ...

Pooja

Huda