Chapter 17

After their lunch , the whole gang went for shopping at the nearest mall ... The ladki wala and ladke wala gang got merged and all the girls went different while the boys went different. The girls went to the exclusive marriage collection for womento buy Shalini's wedding gown and the guys went on the second floor to the exclusive wedding collection for men to buy Naveen's tuxedo...

[The dresses will be shown later]

After their dresses shopping both the gang went together at the jewellery shop to buy the respective rings .... While everyone were looking at the designs ... Shalini's eye fell on a beautiful watch which had real diamond studded at its dial .... She quietly went and asked the price and booked the watch for Naveen as his wedding night gift .... At the same moment ... Naveen also got a beautiful platinum diamond studded pendant which had a star and he requested the shopkeeper to put the initials   S&N.
Everyone came back and got freshened up to go to the shack for some good company and dinner...
Naina's dress

Rajveer's dress

Rajveer's dress

Navin's dress

Shalini's dress

Shalini's dress

The whole gang reached the beach where small shacks were placed with tables and some other groups were sitting around

The whole gang reached the beach where small shacks were placed with tables and some other groups were sitting around ... The gang went and captured a shack ...
The waiter came there and took their order...
R- Naina wine ya beer ?
N- Calsberg beer :)
Rajveer smiled back at her and placed an order of two calsberg beers... Amidst everyone giving their order .. A person came on the stage and announced ...
"Good evening friends ... Is night ko aur khubsurat banane ke liye humare beech aa rahe hai singer roomy kuch hi der mein ...
As soon as naina heard the song ... She got a lump in her throat ... She thought for a while but called it her jinks and moved ahead ...
Shalini and naveen had a gone for a round ... While our cadet gang was busy playing and Rajveer and naina were having their drinks and staring in each other's eyes while soft music was playing behind.. Raj was sitting quite close to Naina and the tension between them was rising by each passing sec... Raj slowly bent down to take her quivering lips in his when the announcement guy again came up !
Raj moved backward and naina slowly hit his head smiling slyly ...
"Apka intezaar ab khatam hua ... Here is roomy........

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue
But I'm OK

Roomy went on the stage and naina was shocked to see him!! There was roomy , his college friend in ambala...

Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them
Again

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

His songs and naina's lyrics was all what was known in their college times .. She was very happy to see him ...

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

The tune played ...

Raj!!! Ye to roomy hai!!!
Ha janta hu us announcer ne bola na ... Acha gaata hai !!
Aree!! Raj ye mera college friend roomy hai!!!
Tum isse janti ho ?
Bohot achi tarah se ... Hum dono college mein best friends hua karte the ... Mein lyrics likhti thi aur roomy gaata tha ... Waise apne aaj tak mujhe gaate hue nahi suna na ! Ruko mein abhi aayi !
Aree naina !!
Alas she had already left ...

You look as good as the day I met you
I forget just why I left you,
I was insane

Naina went on the stage and companied him ... He was shocked to see her but then regained his composure
Stay and play that Blink-182 song
That we beat to death in Tucson,
OK

Raj heard his Naina singing and was enjoying the movement ... The whole gang was cheering for naina ... Shalini and naveen too came back and naveen was happy and surprised to see roomy here .. He told shalini about roomy ...

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no call
Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

[ Closer- by chainsmokers ]

The song ended and both of them came down from the stage ...
Nainaa... Exclaimed roomy and hugged her tightly ...
Hi buddy ! She replied!
How are you?? Asked roomy ..
Mein to thik hu .. Par tumhara ye sadu jaisa face abhi tak waise ka waise hi hai! Said naina and they shared a laugh!
Naina took roomy towards her gang and introduced him to everyone !

Rajveer ... Naina called out.. He turned and smiled towards him ...
Rajveer ye hai roomy ... Roomy ye hai rajveer mere ..
Mein Naina ka boyfriend... Completed raj...
Possessive huh! I like it chuckled roomy and hugged rajveer ...

Waise sir apko ek tip du ... Naina ko zyaada gussa mat dilayega warna iski laat buhut zor se padti hai .. Said roomy and started laughing loudly while naina was busy hitting him.... Rajveer gave a forced smile...

Shalini ti naveen: "shak ki ghadi ghumne lagi hai navzz "
Nav; "yes shalu.. The tie has been cust"
---------------------------------------------------
Roomy aka Karan wahi

 The tie has been cust" ---------------------------------------------------Roomy aka Karan wahi

Hope you guys liked it :) votes and comments pls :)