Chapter 12

Next morning :
Everyone were in the mess sitting and having their breakfast ... Naina wasn't paying attention on her eating she was busy thinking about something and was quite tensed .... There were two people around here who knew Naina as a transparent glass .. Inside and out! Rajveer gave a glance to Naveen and both looked with the same worry towards Naina ...
Naina!! Kya soch rahi hai ??
Ugh.. Nahi .. Kuch nahi !!
Sachi ?? Asked Rajveer ...
Umm.. Vo bhai aj 12 baje results aane wale hai to ...
By saying this all the cadets (not any more ) too started looking towards her as if tryna shouting at her as to why did she reminded them of the bitter truth soon to be untold ...
Naina yar! Kadvi baat karni zaruri thi .!! Asked aalekh
Isme kadwa kya hai ? Replied Naina
Aur nahi to kya ! Tu to sali first aayegi aur apun agar fail ho gaya to fir se ban jaonga kaidi!
Guys relax!! Aalekh tum kahi nahi jaaoge ... Rajveer assured them ...
Huda: sir baakiyon ka pata nahi but alekh ko firse kaidi banne se koi nahi rok sakta !! And everyone broke into fits of laughter except naina and alekh....
Everyone knew how much does alekh mean to naina ..she doesnt want him to get away from him at any cost!!
Navin saw that and replied ... Guys ... Vaise mujhe ye batana nahi tha but .. Anyway is baar koi bhi cadet fail nahi hua hai so ...
What !!!!! Exclaimed all of them together !!
Yay!!! Matlab mera connection army se juda rehega !!!
Hash ! Mujhe gaav nahi jana padega !!
Mein kaidi nahi banunga !
Everyone were clapping when they heard BC's announcement !
"Results board par lag gaye hai .. Ap sab jakar check karlijye ... Shaam ko 3 year cadets ki farewell party hogi ... Apne prom partner ko lana mat bhuliyega ! Thank you ! "
And everyone just ran like a maniac to see the result except naina ... She somehow didnt feel like checking it.
She along with rajveer and navin went near the result board....
Aalekh was on the third last position but he was the most happiest as he wasn't last like always ... Huda then pooja then Yudi then Ali everyone passed with flying colours ...
Naina .. Her name wasn't there in the list.... Alekh checked twice but he didn't find her name.. Naina with teary eyes looked at Rajveer who was hell shocked ... He himself went to the notice board and checked .. But he didn't find her name....
Bc: " kiska naam dhundh rahe hai ap captian?"
Then BC looks towards Naina .. And says ...
"Meriters ka naam result list mein thodi aata hai ! " and he gave her  a huge smile !! Yes Naina was the merit ranker .. She just couldnt believe the fact ... Navin hugged her tightly ... Congratulations Naina .. I knew it meri behn sabse zyaada padaku hai ...
Bhai!! Ap ko ab bhi mazak sooch raha hai !
One by one all her friends came and hugged her .. Congratulated her ..
Uhmm someone was jealous !! Who could it be ! Mr Rajveer Singh Shekhawat of course .. She is his girlfriend and he only doesn't get to hug her .. Congratulate her .. Romance with her ... Thats just not fair ..

When BC announced to disperse everyone started moving towards their quarters when shalini caught hold of Naina ...
Naina !!! Congrats !! And she gave her a bone crashing hug!  Thank you mam :)
Naina tumhare paas farewell mein pehne laik kapde hai .. I know nahi honge isliye be ready by 2 ill pick you up !
Naina knew she couldn't refuse ... So she relented and while Shalini was blabbing she saw Rajveer going inside his quarter.
She told Shalini that she'll meet her at 2 outside her office and she left to go to Rajveer's quarter...
She knocked on the door ... He didnt open ..
She knocked again.. He didn't respond..
She tried again .. And the door opened .. She went inside and saw the hall and the kitchen empty .. She thought he must be in the room .. The door was half way open .. She pushed the door open and said Raj... When she couldn't speak anything ahead .. Her long time dream of watching him shirtless was true !!! He was in front of her .. Shirtless wearing his army pants down and staring back at her...
He really didn't mind this .. Cause he knew what goosebumps would Naina be getting right now...
Naina was staring at him open-mouthed gawking ... Rajveer saw that and a smile crept on his lips .
Naina mujhe is tarah ghurna band karo ! Mocked Rajveer
Naina just realised her state and she turned her back towards him...
Uh.. Ap change karke aaye mein bahar wait kar rahi hu ..
She was about to leave .. When he called her back ..
Naina ! Meine ghurne ko nahi kaha tha .. Meine dekhne ke liye mana nahi kiya tha ... And he turned her towards him ...
Naina was meeting his gaze and Rajveer wanted her to look at her .. He moved her a bit behind so that she could take rest at the back of the wall .. He hold her chin and forced her to look up .. When she did so all she could find in his eyes was  love for her ...
"Hmm vaise mein buhut possessive hu apno ke liye "
"Huh?¿ matlab"
"Dekha meine sabko tumhe hug karte hue .. "
"Oh i see... Jealous Jealous!" She mocked ..
"No, i'm possessive " he replied
Congratulations he said and hugged her tight ... He loved doing this .. As Rajveer's bare body touched her it sent shivers down her spine... She loved his jealousy or possessiveness what he called it !
"Planning to leave me ? " Naina asked yet in their hug position
"Never for life " he replied .. And kissed her cheek and left her ...
Both were staring at each other completely lost in each other ..
Naina without breaking her eye-lock  asked him.. Rajveer time kya hua hai ?
Rajveer too without breaking his eye lock bought his watch in front of his eyes and told her .. 1:50
What??? Oh crap! Bye Raj mein ja rahi hu.. Meine shalini mam ko promise kia tha ki mein unke sath farewell ki shopping ke liye aa rahi hu .. 2 baje and i yet have to get ready .. Bye she kissed his cheek back and ran away ... Rajveer shook his head in agreement "ki iska kuch nahi ho sakta "
--------------------------------------------------