Chapter 21

A very big thank you to @saaa00 for the amazing idea ...
--///-----///---------/////---////---/

Will you marry me Naina ?

Naina was dumbfounded not knowing what to say.. she felt so blissful of thinking the fact that she would get married to the person she loves ... she has to obviously say yes .. but wait .. did he just call me aafat?? What the ...

Ye aapka propose tha?

Ha kyu?

To mein aapko bata du ki ye duniya ke sabse gande proposals mein se ek tha.. ek to ladki ko aafat bulate ho aur fir bol rahe ho shaadi kar le .. waah captain waah! You are great.. jaaiye mein nahi shaadi kar rahi aapse ..

Aree naina mein to bas mazak kar raha tha.. aur itna bhi bura nahi tha ha.. isse banane ke liye meine apna diner miss kiya hai..

Really ! Do ghante mein aapne ye socha.. amazing .. par mein haa nahi karne wali.. pehle ache se puchiye ..

Abhi to pucha naina.. i love you yaar.. you know that.. i want you to take care of me when im sick.. i want you to be there with me when i make wild love to you all night long.. i want you to be there as my pregnant pride .. i want you to be there to handle my notorious kids .. i want you to be there when my kids choose to get married .. i want you to be there when we give our kid's hand in someone else's .. i want you..

Bas bas bas !
By now naina was blushing profusely...

Rajveer again went down on his knee ...

Will you marry me Naina ??

Naina was about to say when it struck her ...

Mera cake!!! She screamed and ran from there before rajveer could sunk in what just happened ..

Cake ?? She left this for cake ?? What the ..

And here she was back with the chocolate cake in her hand..

He was way too annoyed of her to look at her ..

Sorry ! Par meine aapke liye ye cake 2 ghante se bana rahi thi.. please dekh to lijye ...

He slowly turned and saw the heart shaped chocolate cake .. where naina just now had written..  MRS NAINA SHEKHAWAT

He was overjoyed to see the cake and took it from her and was about to taste it..

Aree .. aise nahi.. andar chaliye .. kaat lo fir khana ..

He felt something more to be done today..

He slowly kept the cake aside and moved closer to her ..

Naina i want us to get married ..

Yes rajveer we'll be getting married soon ..

No naina ! I mean i want us to get married now .. today here .. right now ..

Right now ?? How is that possible raj.. stop joking..

Im not joking naina ... we have this day with us .. tomorrow when we go back we dont know whats gonna happen .. pls naina .. i want to make you mine in all terms today... i dont even know when will i see you next.. even if i die .. i would be contended to know that my love story was completed and i did not hurt you once again.. i

Shh rajveer ! I know we're army officers and this is the way we live.. you thats why i dont like army sometimes ..
But im all ready to be yours .. but others... i mean bhai.. alekh.. and moreover how will we do it?