Chapter 15

It was evening and everyone were busy packing their bags ... All the girls had dragged the boys and had gone for shopping .... All of them bought their necessary clothes ... Everyone insisted Navin and Shalini to buy their marriage dresses but they wanted to buy them from Goa ... Everyone packed their bags and met at the mess for their dinner ... Everyone was eating their food ...
"Naina i simply love the two piece that you've taken .. Its so sexy ... " said Shalini ..
Rajveer who was drinking water got choked and started coughing badly ... Watching this Navin started laughing...
Its okay Raj .. You're new to this ... Thode din raho adaat lag jaayegi ..! He said and started laughing hard receiving smug looks from Naina , Shalini and "choker" Rajveer 😂😂

Next day morning ....
Everyone left for the airport ...
In the plane ....
Shalini and Naina were sitting together and behind them navin and rajveer were sitting ....
Navin and rajveer were playing a video game .. Raj was so engrossed in it that he failed to notice that navin had already dozed off to sleep ....
Rajveer called Shalini behind and went and sat with Naina...
Hello beautiful ..
Hi ...
An air hostess came to their seat...
Hello sir, mam.. What would you like to have ?
Ill have an orange juice with butter croissants please ... (Ahh.. My love🙈🙈 )
Sure, and sir you ?
Coffee?
Sure sir ...
The air hostess was giving them their meals when she asked ...
Aren't you the officer who declared his innocence worldwide ? I just love your voice ... Its so husky... I mean..
Yeah! We get what you mean .. Thanks for the food ... Said Naina in a curt tone
Uh .. Your welcome the hostess retorted and walked away giving raj a huge smile ...
Rajveer bent forward near Naina's ear...
Protective huh¿
Naina bit her lip and replied .. Nah ! Not at all ... She just wasn't your type ....
Yaya! He said suppressing his laughter
As expected the air hostesses were shamelessly drooling over our boys ... And the girls were behaving protective ... Even Sameera had joined the gang and was sitting with Chauhan ...
Huda was sitting with aalekh on the other side ...
H: oye kaidi sun...
A: hmm ..
H:tujhe kya lagta hai sameera aur apne chauhan sir ke beech kuch chal raha hai ?
A: teri dost , teko malum ! Sun .. Agar chal raha hoga to chalne dena .. Tu apni ek janani aur kurbaan kar hi sakta hai ...
H: hahah ... Saale ruk teri life mein ladki aane de .. Fir dekh mein kya karta hu ..
A: hmm .. Dekhlenge ... And he turned the other side..
Ali and Pooja were sitting together and enjoying their cozy moments ... Yudi couldn't accompany them as he was forced to come back home since his family had to leave for london...

All of them landed in Mumbai , sat down in cars and  reached on the VT railway station ... They all caught their seats in train .... Everyone were in one boggie which was a good thing for them .. As all were tired they all went to sleep ...
As next morning was going to bring a lot of fun, excitement , love , romance and jealousy!
Jealousy .. Ya lets see e...