Chapter 11

All of them were startled hearing the news . They were expecting the Indian Army to come to know about it but they weren't expecting this so fast !
Sameera : so guys! All the best! It was a pleasure meeting you'll
Everyone smiled in return
Chauhan gave a last look back into her eyes and left ...
Everyone left except Navin and Shalini
Shalini was about to leave when Navin held her wrist and asked her "how are u so calmed shalini?"
Huh? "I mean sabko itni tension ho rahi hai ... Tumhe dar nahi lag raha .. Age kya hoga? Kya hoga? She said and much to her relief this made navin fume in anger ... Ya right tumhe to farak hi nahi padta ki mein jail mein rahu ya bahar .. He said and turned in the opposite direction
Shalini threw her arms giving him a back hug ..
Navz! I love you! Aur mujhe pura yakeen hai ki tumhe aur Rajveer ko kuch nahi hoga..!! Navin turned to her side .. I love you too shal! And he hugged her tightly!

Here everyone were walking ahead when rajveer took hold of Naina's hand and dragged her to a corner and pinned her to the wall... He slid borh his hands on each side of the wall , so that Naina couldn't escape his proximity...
Sir.. Ap .. Kya kar rahe hai .. Koi dekh lega to?
"First of all its Rajveer for you and yaha itne tension mein tumhe kisi ke dekhne ki padi hai .! ? Chodo ye sab..
"Naina mein nahi janta ke aage kya hoga .. Par jo bhi hoga ... Hum milkar face karenge ! I have COME BACK FOR YOU! AND ONLY FOR U !!
And is baar mein tumhe kahi chodke nahi jaaonga ..! Mujhe ye batane ki zarurat nahi hai ki mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hu....
And Naina kept staring at him .. A tear escaped her eyes and she could merely whisper
I love you rajveer! Rajveer smiled and gave her a soft peck on her cheeks .

[Imagine if my story would get over here .. I mean the last chapter! So cool na ]

Later on all of them left for K.M.A..
In the evening when they reached they went towards the main hall where BC, the lead Mr. Abhinav and some army guards were waiting...
All the cadets, faculty members and our heros saluted them and they responded back!
Mr. Abhinav walked towards Navin and Rajveer ..
- Kya ap logon ko lagta hai ki apne jo kiya .. Sahi kiya ?
Sir humne apni sachai prove karne ke liye ye sab kiya .. Hum to jaante bhi nahi the aage kya hoga ... Hume jo karna tha humne kiya ab vo sahi ya galat ye hum aap par chodte hai .. Par ha humne kuch galat nahi kiya .. Said Rajveer showing absolute grace on his face but not showing the inside turmoil ..
Mr Abhinav thought for a while then looked at B.C who gave him an assuring look...
Ap logon ne jo kiya apne bachav ke liye kiya isliye hum isse galat nahi keh sakte par ha ye zarur rules ke khilaf hai ... Aj ap dono ko firse OFFICERS banane ke orders mein deta hu..!!! And hearing this there was no stop in the loud commotions going on in the hall ..!! Everyone couldn't contain their happiness and Naveen and Rajveer's happiness knew no bounds !! Naina couldn't hold on to the tears which were of happiness and so was Shalini's situation..!!!
But but!!! Mr Abhinav announced again...
Everyone back to the silence mode.....
Since ap logon ne galti ki hai .. Ap dono ko punishment to milegi hi ... Isliye pehle 6 mahine ap dono ek bhi war nahi ladne diya jaayega he announced and both happily agreed to this ....
Everyone's happiness knew no bounds .. Mr. Abhinav gave Naveen and Rajveer their batches and their uniform back .. After this every everyone went towards the canteen ... Surji was also soo happy to see both of his sher puttars back ...! He quickly made his world best aloo parathas and started serving his favourite students merrily ..!!! Everyone were busy gobbling down the food when Naina saw Rajveer going towards the empty corridor so she went behind him ....
Naina was walking in that empty space finding him when she stopped looking at him who was intensely looking at her as if he was waiting only for her to come...

Apko time mil gaya mujhe congratulate karne ka .. Rajveer mocked..
Apko to khushi honi chahiye mein apne favourite aloo paratha chodke apko milne aayi aur ap hai ki ..
Acha .. Rajveer said and pulled her against him...
Both were looking at each other intently ...
Aj mein buhut khush hu Rajveer ... Ap aur bhai dono ...
ShhH.. Said rajveer ... Yaha sirf hum dono hai .. Aur mein kisi aur bare mein bat nahi karna chahta... Naina smiled and landed her face on her chest ..
After few minutes which seemed eternity to them .. Rajveer said.. Waise Naina dress ki fitting kafi achi hai ! He teased and no sooner did he receive a smack from her..
Hoh Rajveer ap kitni khuli tarah besharami dekhate ho ...
She said with fake anger..
Mein khulke pyaar bhi karta hu..! He said and leaned forward to kiss her but she put her hands in between blocking her way..! Rajveer looked at her in annoyance .. Aj ke liye bas ho gaya ..! Ab chale ? She asked ..
Ha chalo ba tum itni unromantic ho to mein idhar rehkar kya karonga ..? He mocked again and both of them left ..!
-----------------------------------------------
Long enough i feel ! But i cannot compensate for the delay!! Sowieeeeeee!!! :( But continuous long chapters after 5 of august for sure !!!! I have my exams so again sowieeee :(
But to keep youll excited about the forthcomings ... Heres a precap :
" the whole gang is off to goa for 2 weeks as they have holidays and its someone's WEDDING! " ❤️❤️
Bye ! Palak