Chapter 7- A

Next day...

It was 7 in the morning ... Everyone in the house were dozed off to sleep ... *some snoring* while *some were lost in their dreams* except two people who were & are really punctual who else can it be, Mr. Navin and Naina !

As it was an old habbit of jogging , he couldn't resist himself from exploring the beautiful Shimla in its early rise ... So he wore his running shoes and was out of the house for a great walk..!
While Naina could gain only a few hours sleep that too by flook ..

She couldn't refrain herself out of the thoughts that were bothering her since last night ... "Why did Bhai come to Rajveer sir's room so late ?  His room is with Yudi and Captian chauhan.. If it wasn't an imp talk he wouldn't have been there ... But what could it be ? !

Naina already had a lot to handle .. She had to talk to Navin first , she had to tell Rajveer about her feelings , she had to bring the truth of their existence in front of the whole world .. She was so tensed that she decided to cook breakfast for everyone !

"Cooking is a stress -buster " I don't know about others but for me it proves really anazing!

So Naina quickly went and took a bath first .. And then went down towards the kitchen ...

"Kya pakau... Umm.. Let me see whats there ..!
Umm ok Rajveer sir ke favourite sunny side up omelettes .. Bhai ka favourite pancake with maple syrup ( and i just told my mom to make one😋) and aalekh ka favourite sandwiches .. Best! Get to work Miss Naina ! She praised herself and began cooking ...

After an hour ...
In Rajveer's room ..
The beautiful sun rose up and the sparkling rays found out some gap between the curtains and crept up till Rajveer's face only to wake him up from his wonderful sleep ...
He cuddled like a baby and went upside on his stomach hiding his face in the fluffy pillow .. After doing this several times he gave up ... He got from his bed , slowly walked towards the washroom to straighten up his dull-dying face..

He came out of his room only to get startled by the beauty in front of him . There was Naina , in a baby pink salwar kameez , her dupatta tied sideways , little amount of flour on her fore head and some in her hand .. Busy on her phone while trying to move her hair strands that are disturbing her in her work...
"How i wish to blow those hair and flour behind " thought Rajveer .. "Control your desires boy!! " he scolded himself !

Here Naina was on the phone waiting for shalini to pick it up ..

"Hello mam ! Please kahi jaayega nahi .. Jaldi tayar hokar idhar aa jaye .. Meine breakfast banaya hai .. Yup bye ..! And she kept the phone only to get busy in preparing the batter for her pancake ..

Rajveer walked upto her to the kitchen.. But Naina was too busy to notice it .. He came and stood beside her watching her how patiently she was cooking food for everyone ..

Naina .. He called out .. She looked at him .. She smiled a bit .. Good morning she said and again got busy in her cooking ..

Mein kuch mada.. But his sentence was interrupted by a ring on the door bell.. Ugh! Mein dekhta hu...

Rajveer went and opened the door . There they were ... The Mr. The Huda the Mr. Ali and Navin who was back from his jog..

Good morning Raj! Tum in logon ko jante ho ... Meko to aise ghur rahe the jaise inhone koi atma dekh li aur ab... Ab dekho tumhe bhi ...

Hello ... Excuse me guys .. Navin snapped in front of Huda and Ali's eyes to bring them back on normalcy ..
Rajveer smiled at this ...
" Hi cadets.. ! Kaise ho tum log? .. Navin ye Naina ke hi batchmates hai ... Huda aur Ali ... Oh right kal vo kya naam hai uska .. Yodha! Nahi .. Yudi! Ha yudi! Ne bataya tha par vo teesra.. Alekh ... Vo aya kya?

Mein yahi hu! Said Alekh coming inside from the garden ... Bahar walk kar raha tha..

Hello Rajveer sir he said while he went and hugged him ..
Soon they were joined by Huda and Ali.. Navin saw their affectionate hug and then called them back to reality ... Guys chalo andar.. Navin said ..

Raiveer , Alekh , huda and ali went inside and Navin was about to close the door when shalini called out ...

Ek min navz! Mein reh gayi .. She said smiling ... She came upto him.. And Navin smiled her back .. But before letting her in .. He slowly came near her and kissed her cheeks softly ... " tum tab bhi aur aj bhi itni hi beautiful ho shal" .. He said while finishing his kiss on this cheek and he moved towards the other side .. "Aur mein iss beauty ko kabhi reh jane nahi dunga " he said while he finished his kiss and winked at her and went away leaving behind a flabbergasted Shalini!
-------------------------------------------------
I know i didn't update from long ... So here's a compensation... :) ... About the suggestions that i asked for .. I had got mixed comments from everyone ... But i have finally decided to take whom for who... But i won't be revealing it as then there''l be no fun so...

And ya donot forget to give feedbacks plzzzzzz ❤️