Chapter 1

Jihye's POV

"Jihye! Come down honey", my mother called me. I was to lazy to go down, cause then my mom and dad will bicker at each other all day long. "Jihye! Hurry come down!", my mom shouted again. "Fine!", uuhhh why do I need to go down?! I went down lazily. "What is it mom?", I asked her. "Oh you're here", "duhh, of course I'm here already", I said. "Jihye, we will be moving back to Korea since me and your dad got a better job there", she said. "Are you sure?!", I was kind of happy though. It's quite boring here in Japan, besides I don't even really know much of how to speak Japanese. "Are you okay with that?", my mom asked. "Of course! Thanks mom love you!", I became super happy just to move back to Korea. I lived there 12 years ago when I was 5 years old.

Well now I'm in highschool and I bet that the school in Korea is way much better. "So when are we moving?", I asked my mom. "We will be moving in two days", she said. Yess! Korea! Here I come!

"By the way, where's dad?", I asked. "He went to Korea already to look at our new house.
"Here, put all your things in this luggage and boxes, by the way, you won't have to come to school for today", she said. "Yes! Thank you mom!", I shouted and ran upstairs with those boxes.

The good thing is, there is not much things in my room. I'll just have to pack those clothes, stuff toy, and my gadgets. I put my clothes on a luggage and my stuffed toy in a box. I put my laptop, Xbox, and my Nintendo in a small luggage. Suddenly I got a text from someone. Oh it's the class president at my class. I rarely talk to her, why is she messaging me now?

'Jihye, why did you not come to school? The teacher is looking for you'
She said in the text.

I didn't reply her while I'm to busy packing all my things. I took some things in my drawer and put it in one bag. I went down and search on my mom. I found her in the kitchen already making lunch. "Mom, how are we going to move those things to Korea?", I asked her. "Oh you're done packing?", I nodded. "That's fast, you're dad's assistant will come here and help us put all these things", she said.

"Come here Jihye, let's eat lunch", I came to the dining room and eat the lunch. Wow! Daebak! This is delicious! It was ramyun and toppoki.

I finish eating lunch when I heard someone rang the bell. "Do you mind opening it Jihye", my mom said and I nodded. I went to the door and open it. "Annyeong, is this mr.park's house?, there was a tall man appearing infront of my door. "Yes, and who are you mister", I asked. "I'm mr. Park's assistant", he said. "Ohh, you're here to take those things right", I said while pointing to those boxes. He nodded and I let him in. He greeted my mom and started to help bring those things. I ran upstairs to take the boxes and luggages that is in my room. I put them downstairs one by one. I didn't put down my clothes luggage only.

My dad's assistant put those things in the car and leave.
//ring ring ring//
The phone in my house rang and I get it up.
"Yeoboseo?", I asked.
"This is your dad, Jihye", my dad said.
"Ohh, sorry didn't recognize your voice dad", I said.
"Jihye, can you tell your mom that the flight to Korea is fasten", my dad said on the phone.
"Oh okay, when will it be", I asked.
"Tomorrow morning at 5 am in the morning", my dad said.
"Oh ok, bye", I closed the phone and went to my mom.

My mom was in the sofa watching television. "Mom", "yes darling", she said. "Before dad called and ask me to tell you that the flight to Korea is fasten", I said. "Really? When will it be?", she asked. "It will be tomorrow morning at 5", I said. My mom just nodded and I went upstairs.

//at night//

I was playing with my phone when I started to get sleepy. I turn on my alarm so that I won't wake up late for tomorrow.

//morning//

I woke at 4 am in the morning when the alarm strike my ears. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I was too lazy to take a bath. So I didn't and just change my clothes. I used a regular oversize t shirt and a cardigan. I didn't know want pants to use so I chose random. I took my leggings and wore it. I bring my clothes luggage and went downstairs. My mom was already waiting for me downstairs while holding a really big luggage.

"Let's go Jihye", my mom said and we both went to the taxi. We went to The airport and checked in our luggages. There were several people looking at me in an awe. I don't know why they are looking at me.

Soon we got in to the plane and sit down. I was sitting. Beside me was my mom while I was taking out my earphones. I put my hand beside my moms hand. My mom looked at my tattoo that is in my left hand. He tattoo has a righting 'young forever' in it. "Young forever, huh? Why not change it to 'old forever'", my mom teased me. I just rolled my eyes when she giggled looking at my face.

//2 hours later//

We arrived at Incheon international airport in Korea. "Wahhh! I really miss this place!", I said. It was quite hot here, because it was June and it was summer. I loved summer. I love the beaches and the air. We went with a taxi and went to our new house. "Mom, will our house be in Seoul?", I asked. My mom nodded.

Soon, we arrived in our new house. Amazing! It was so big, I mean big by really big. I ran inside while holding onto my luggage. "Wow so big!", I shouted in the house and went upstairs. I searched for my room and found it when I saw my boxes in that room.

I arranged all my things and went downstairs. "Jihye", my dad called me and asked me to come. "Yes dad", he said. "Tomorrow you will be going to school and there will be some lessons that you will have to attend after school", he said. "Whatt?!!! Why do I need to attend so many lessons after school!", I got mad and went outside. I ran to the park nearby and went to the bench. I put my hand towards my eyes and close them.
Suddenly, I felt someone sitting beside me. He looked also as mad as me. We took a glance at each other and smiled. Oh my gosh! He is handsome.

Few minutes later, I went home and I saw my mom and dad bickering again. I was tired seeing them bicker all day and all time. I started to walk to my room and sleep.