Chapter 4

I was awake on my bed still wearing the uniform. I see the watch and it was still 7 pm. I didn't sleep to long though. I walked to the bathroom still feeling sleepy. I took a long shower using the hot water. I went out using my comfortable pajamas and went downstairs for dinner. "Oh hey Jihye, come I've made dinner", wow! As always it looks delicious. "This must be delicious", I said to my mom. "Of course it is, I'm the chef here", we giggled together until someone open the door.

"Annyeong I'm home", my dad just got back from work I guess. But when he got in, he brought something with him. Aaawwww, it's a cute little boy. "Dad who is this?", I asked him. "This will be your new little brother since you are always alone!", my dad said cheerfully. I looked at my mom, she was smiling widely. I guess they planned this for me after all.

"Hi little boy, what's your name?", I asked him cutely. "Annyeong noona! I am Jaesuk", this cute boy say it cheerfully to me. He then hugged me and I hugged him back. "Jihye, do you mind picking him up after school every day", my mom asked. "Of course it's fine", I said. "You will only be picking him up, your dad will be the one that sends him to school in the morning", my mom said. "What school will he attend to?", I asked. "Play time kindergarten", my mom said. "Noona! Let's play! Aisshh, he's so cute!

I played with him in my room. I teach him how to play Xbox. He's such a fast learner. He's almost good in all my xbox game that I teach him. I guess he's just 1 level below me. So cool, daebak!

"Noona, I want to sleep", he said. I sent him to his room and ask him to sleep. Aigoo! He's so smart and cute. I'm so glad that my parents adopt him. I went to my room and started to sleep peacefully.

//ring ring ring//

I woke up when the alarm turned on so loud. I went to take a shower and put on my uniform. Second day of school, how will it be?

I went down for breakfast and I saw Jaesuk already sitting down at the dining table eating his cereal. "Morning noona!", Jaesuk said. "Morning Jaesukie", I greeted him.
I finished my breakfast and take the car keys. "Bye mom", "don't forget to pick Jaesuk up ok!", my mom shouted from inside the house. I put my thumbs up towards her. I went in to my car and one of the maid opened the gate. The maid bowed towards me and I drive the car to school. I park at the same place where there was no Taehyung's car already. Maybe he haven't arrive. I went out from my car and those students were looking at me again. I just walked straight to school and ignored them.

I was walking to my locker but then realize there was so many people gathering it. I went pass all them and saw Taehyung was bullying a guy. At first, I was just watching them. "Jihye! Do something!", some students ask help from me. "What, what do you want me to do?", I asked them. "Stop Taehyung please", they said. I nodded and went to Taehyung. Jimin and Jungkook was behind him so that no one can stop Taehyung at bullying that guy. I was trying to walk pass Jimin and Jungkook but then they stopped me.

"Yah! What are you doing? You want to stop Taehyung?!", Jimin said. "Yes of course plus I wanna get to my locker", I said to them. They kept blocking me so I needed to push them away. I finally went through them and stood beside Taehyung who is bullying the guy. "Yah! Why are you bullying this kid!", I slapped Taehyung's hand who was pulling that guys collar. "Yah! Why are you stopping me! He took my money and didn't give it back! Don't stop me!", I slapped his hand again and step infront of that guy. "Hey kid! Give Taehyung's money back!", I shouted to that guy. He handed me the money and he ran away. Many students were looking at me. They think I'm gonna help that guy?! Pffftt, no way. I gave the money to Taehyung. I quickly put my things in my locker and walked away with Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. Taehyung gave me a high five and we laughed together. "Daebak! You were able to take that money in less than 10 seconds!", Jungkook said. "Sorry for blocking you before Jihye, I thought you were going to stop Taehyung", Jimin said. I nodded and walked together with them.

I literally became friends with them. That easy?! Those students said it was hard.

// ring ring ring //

The bell rang and that means we need to go to class. We all gave a high five to each other before separating to different classes. My schedule now was going to science class with ms. Jane. I walked to class and went in. Again, everyone was looking at me again and again. I sat beside Taeyoon again cause we can't move our seat unless the teacher asked us to.

I was writing things in my notebook when the class started to end. "Class, you guys will change classes, see what class you're in at the hall outside", the teacher announced. I was not too excited about it. I went out from class and spotted Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook standing infront of the board. I slipped through does students and finally I got front. I searched for my name and spotted it. I was in class B-2. I looked at my classmates names. I then spotted the name Taehyung. Oh, I'm one class with him, great this must be fun.

I went to Taehyung who was standing beside Jimin and Jungkook. "Hey Jihye", Taehyung called me over. "Yeah?", I asked him. "What class are you in?", Taehyung asked. "B-2", I said. "Same as me then", he said while giving me a fist bump. We went to the canteen for lunch. I sat with them and we laughed along lunch.

It was the next lesson. I went to class walking together with Taehyung. We went in to class and everyone was looking at us again. I don't understand them, looking at people like that. We both spotted two chairs and the very back of the class. One of the chair was beside the window. We looked at each other and we both rushed to the seat. I got there first and luckily, I got the seat beside the window. "Haha! You're too late tae tae, I got here first", I teased him. He gave me a very cute aegyo to let me change seat with me. "Tae, your aegyo won't work easily on me", I said. "Yah! Why can't it work! That was my cutest aegyo ever you know!", I giggled and he can't take it but also giggled along with me.