Chapter 6

It was near dinner after me and those rascals came here and play with Jaesuk. We were all lying on my bed while playing with our phone.

//knock knock//

There was a knock on my door then I saw my mom coming in. "Jihye, me and your dad will have to go to Canada for a business there, is it ok if you will be here with Jaesuk?", my mom asked me. "Sure, that's fine to me", my mom exited the room and I continue playing with my phone.

Taehyung's phone kept on vibrating and never stopped. "Tae, why are you not answering the call, it won't stop", he still doesn't answer the phone. "It's just probably my dad", he said. "Let me just answer it then", I took his phone and answer the call.

"Taehyung! Where are you!", his dad shouted on the phone. Looks mad.

"Sorry sir, this is not Taehyung, this is his friend, he's in the bathroom now", I lied, but for what?! Taehyung is right beside me.

"Oh, can you please tell him that I won't be home for a week in due of business in Canada?", his father said.

"Ok sir, I will tell it to him later", I hanged up the call and threw the phone to Taehyung.

"Tae, your father said he will not be home in one week", he nodded and looked so sleepy. "Noona, I'm going to my room ok, I want to sleep", Jaesuk said and went out of my room. Jimin and Jungkook slept already. Taehyung was half sleeping and trying to close his eyes. I felt pretty sleepy to so I started closing my eyes and everything started to be blank.

I was shocked as I wake up when there was a really loud banging of thunder outside. I was sleeping on the bed with those three. We slept in weird positions. Really? This is sooo weird. My legs was layed on top of Taehyung face. While Jungkook and Jimin was sleeping like a starfish. Legs and hand everywhere.

I woke them up and told them to eat dinner. "Omma, what's on dinner?", Taehyung said while closing his eyes. I think he's daydreaming now. "Yah! Tae, stop day dreaming! I'm not your omma", he rubbed his eyes and opened it. "Oh sorry, I was dreaming about food", I gave him s face palm and walked downstairs. My mom left me a box of pizza and some pastas. I prepared them and put it on a plate.

Few minutes later, three of them went down looking so sleepy. "Jihye, you have extra clothes?", three of them asked. I nodded and asked them to eat first. Wait, but why do they need extra clothes?

"Guys, why do you need extra clothes?", I asked. "We wanted to stay here, there's no one home at my house", Taehyung said. "Can we? Pleaseee, pretty please", Jimin and Jungkook doing an aegyo cutely. "Fine, what about your uniforms, you wanna wear my skirt?", I teased them. "I'm gonna use my extra clothes that I kept in my locker", Taehyung said. The other two just nodded and continue taking pizzas.

We finished eating and decided to go up. I gave them clothes to get change. We went to my room and decided to watch movies. We planned to watch drama but we ended up watching horror movies.

The movie was about to start when Jungkook took a big blanket that covers all of us in one sofa. We played the movie and it became scarier as the time passes.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!", all of us shouted as a ghost appeared right in the middle of the screen. I didn't realize that I was hugging Taehyung by accident. I hurried and let go of my grip. We continued watching until someone was sound asleep. Jungkook and Jimin was sleeping already. My eyes was half opened so as Taehyung's. Both of us began to sleep, leaving the television on.

//in the morning//

I woke up feeling an ache on my back. I just realized that I slept on the floor with three of them. I freaked out because the television was still on and the screen was now showing a creepy ghost. I quickly turned it off and checked on the time. It was still six in the morning. I wake them up and asked them to take a shower.

"Guys, wake up, it's six already", they didn't wake up yet. "Wake up!!!!", I shouted then they stand up in a sudden. "Take a shower and eat breakfast downstairs", I gave them the towels.

I took my uniform and towels and take a bath downstairs. Tae was using my bathroom.

I finished showering and went to the kitchen. I took out a box of cereal and milk. I poured them to four bowls and put it on the table. I somewhat feel like a mother with three kids if it's like this.

Three of them went down and sit on the chair. "Hmmmm, cereal!", Jungkook said and started eating. "Jihye, you have another cereal", Taehyung asked. I shook my head and continued eating.

"Let's go or we'll be late", I said. We went outside and locked the door. We walked to Tae's car and put out seatbelts on. Tae started the engine and drive out of my house.

We arrived to school and there was so many students looking at Taehyung's car. He parked the car at the same spot as always. We went out of the car and more and more students looked at us. There was some girls that shot death glare at me. I guess they are Tae's fangirls.

"We'll be going now", three of them wave their hands and take their uniforms to get change. I went to my locker and put my things in. Suddenly, there was a bunch of girls coming towards me. There were like seven of them. One of them walked nearer to me. "Yah! New kid! What do you think your doing with my boyfriend!", she said. "Huh? Who's your boyfriend?", I asked. "Don't pretend that you don't know! Taehyung is my boyfriend!", she slapped me hard and I got pretty mad. "Yah! Who you to slap me like that! You're not even Tae's girlfriend!", I punched her in the face then she fell. I walked away from them. I met Taeya on the way to my class. I was about to talk to her, but she looked scared. Maybe it's because last times incident when I bullied a person.

"Taeya, come here", she came to me. "Y-yes, please don't hurt me", she still look scared. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you", she was relieved. "Why won't you hurt me?", she asked. "Because your my friend", her face became happy after I said that. "May I ask a question?", I asked her and she nodded. "Who is the girl there?", I pointed to the girl that I punched before. She was still looking at me fiercely. "Oh that, she's Lee Aerin", Taeya said. "Why do you ask about her?", Taeya asked. "She omitted her self to be Taehyung's girlfriend and slapped my face", I said to Taeya. "She slapped your face?!", Taeya said. "Yeah but I punch her at the face then she fell", Taeya seemed to be shocked when I said that.

She clapped her hands and gave a happy face. "Daebak Jihye, in this schools history, no one has ever did that to Aerin, every girl is afraid to her, but you, daebak!", Taeya said. I walked to my class and bid goodbye to Taeya.

History class begins but Taehyung is no where to be seen. He's not sitting on the chair beside me now. "Good morning class, please take out your notebook now", the teacher begin talking. I take out my notebook and open it. "Jihye", the teacher called me. "Yes ms. Lee", I said. "Do you know where is Taehyung?", she asked me. I shook my head still looking at ms. Lee. "Lyra, since you are the class president here, why don't you go and search on him", ms. Lee asked the class president to find Taehyung.

Lyra shook her head and pointed at me. "Why not just Jihye miss", Lyra said. I was giving a 'why me' face to her. "Ok then Jihye, do you mind searching on him", ms. Lee said. "Fine", I stood up lazily from my seat and started searching on Taehyung. Where could that kid be. I went to the rooftop but I couldn't find him there. Then I went to the schools front yard but he's not there. Aishh! Where is that kid! I was near the schools back yard when I heard someone talking.

"Girls, tie him up", wait....isn't that Aerin's voice. I ran to the backyard and guess what I saw. Taehyung was unconcious and being tied up in a chair by does girls. "Yah! Aerin! What are you doing?!", I shouted to her and went near her. "Oh, so you've come here to save him, huh?!", she shouted. "What are you going to do to him?!", I shouted back. "I'm gonna kiss him and make him my boyfriend!", she said and laughed evilly. Yah! This girl! I ran to Aerin but some of the girls block my way. "Yah shoo yourself! You wanna get hurt?!", I shouted to those girls that were blocking me.

"Try if you can Jihye!", Aerin shouted from behind those girls. No choice, I'm gonna have to beat them up then. "You'll regret this Aerin!", I shouted and gave an evil smirk.