Chapter 10

Sun shines through my eyes. Waking me up from sleep.

"Tae-ah wake up, it's morning already", I realized that I overslept on the sofa with Taehyung after watching the tv.

//knock knock//

Someone is knocking the door. "Taehyung-ah, open the door", I said still half sleeping. "Just you, maybe it's just a mailman", he said. Fine, I walked to the door and opened it widely. "O-omo ya, ms. Park why are you here", omg why is my maid here. "Yah! What are you doing here?", I asked my maid. "T-that, is there Jaesuk here? Mrs. Park is looking for him", good thing they're not looking for me. "If I say yes what will you do", I said. "Mrs. Park ask me to bring Jaesuk back", she said. "And why is that?", I asked. "Because, your parents are going to move to China", she said.

"Mwo?! What about the house", my parents are truly weird. "They said you can live there, but please miss, can you hand me Jaesuk please", she said. "Aniyo!", I shouted. "Please miss, or your parents will fire me", my maid said. Your glad my maid, I still have heart. "But promise me one thing, take care of him and never let anything, I mean anything by anything bad happens to him. If not.....", I said. "Araseo araseo, kamsahamnida ms. Park", she said while bowing 90 degrees to me.

After that me and tae bid goodbye to Jaesuk. Even though I could see Jaesuk's eye are watery. "Jihye-ah, why did you let him go?", tae asked. "I know I really don't want to let him go, but I can't handle him here alone", I said. "Wait what day is today?", tae asked. "Friday", I said while getting my phone. "Wanna go out tomorrow?", he asked.

Wait, did he just ask me on a date. "Tae, are you asking me on a date?", I asked while teasing him. "Uh-oh, no of course let's j-just h-hang out", haha his voice were stuttering. "Okay then, I wanna go to the theme park okay", I said while putting my biggest smile. "Araseo, but don't take me to those roller coasters", wuuuuu someone is afraid here. "Hah! Scaredy cat", I teased him. "Yaish!", he said while chasing me.

I ran to the stairs and tripped. I almost fell before a hand grabbed my wrist and made me stand straight. A pair of eyes one centimeter infront of me. "A-ah gomawo for catching me tae", I said. "Gwenchanayo?", he asked while I nod.

We sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. "Tv it is, the best friend in summer", I said. "Right, it's summer. Why don't we go to the beach?", he said. "Jinja? Right now", I said while he nod.

After that, I ran upstairs and wore my bikini and wore again my shirt and shorts. "Cha, let's go", I said. "O, someone is excited here, kaja", I followed him to the car.

Few minutes later, we arrived at the beach. "Ah, it's so hot here", I said while closing me eyes. "Here, use this", tae passed me a sunglasses. We sat on a chair and drink the fruit punch. "You're not gonna swim?", he asked. "Molla, if you don't, I don't" I said.

"Why do you need to wait for me to swim, you want me to see you using bikini? Huh?", he said. "Yaish byuntae tae!", I said while hitting his arm. "Yah! So why don't you swim then?", he asked again. "I can't swim", I said.

"Hahahahahaha", he laughed out loud. "Yah don't laugh to lo-", my words are cut by the sound of a girl. "Kim Taehyung? Seolma, is that really Kim Taehyung?", a girl wearing blue paired bikini asked. "Y-yoon Sohee, why are you here", tae said.

"Well, who doesn't want to go to the beach in summer", that girl said. "So who's this girl, your friend? Girlfriend?", aish, what does This girl want. "Yah Yoon Sohee, what do you want huh?!", tae asked. "I want you", that girl said while she wink and continued walking. "Who's that girl?", I asked. "Someone from my past", he said.

"Wuuuuu, your girlfriend huh", I teased tae while laughing. "Yah! How can a dirty girl like that be my girlfriend?!", he shouted while I still laughed. "So who is she then?", I still tease him. "She is my....... ex girlfriend", tae said. "See, my guessing is correct, so she is your girlfriend", I said while laughing sarcastically.