Chapter 8

//ring ring ring//

Urghh.....this alarm....it's so annoying!
Wait.....what time is this?!
I check my alarm and and it was..... 7.30 in the morning!
Oh shoot! School starts 30 minutes and I haven't even do anything!

I quickly went to the bath room and took a really quick shower. Few minutes later, I finished showering and wore my uniform. I moved all my things from my old bag to my new bag.

I didn't have time to eat breakfast cause it's 7.45 already. I wore my new converse and get my car keys. I started the engine and drove fastly to school.

I arrived and saw Taehyung's car that just parked in the place. Oh thank god I'm on time. I parked my car beside his. I went out from the car along with Taehyung from his car. Then suddenly........the whole school was looking at us.

"Yah, isn't this embarrassing?", I whispered while walking beside him. "Aniyo, this is daebak", he whispered back. "Aigoo, this kid, what's daebak about this", there were many girls shoting death glares to me. Aren't they tired of looking at me like that?

We walked to our lockers and put our things. "Yo- tae!", Jimin shouted while walking towards us. "Where's Jungkook?", I asked. "He went home before", he said. "Waeyo?", I asked. "He collapsed after seeing the new student in our class", he said. "Jinja?? You're not kidding right?", tae said. "Ani, I'm not kidding, that new student is kind of pretty", Jimin said. "Prettier me or her?", I asked while smiling. "Of course you, she's just one level below you", Jimin said.

"Oh, so now you're calling me pretty", I teased Jimin that made his face burned.

"Kaja, we're almost late", tae said while pulling me. We entered class and sit at the back.

Two lessons pass and now it's time for lunch. "Lunch,lunch,lunch", I said while putting my things to my bag.

"Come on, lets go to the cafeteria", tae pulled my hand. "Wait wait wait, I left my lollipop at my bag", I said going back to my locker. "Is this lollipop really important?", he asked. "Of course it is, hehe", I said while smiling.

I kept the lollipop at my pocket and take some food for lunch. I sat in a table with tae and Jimin.

"Give me that!", Jimin said while taking back his bacon that Tae take. "Aigoo, you guys fight over a peace of food like that? Here, just take this", I said while putting a bacon in Jimin's tray.

We finished lunch and me and tae was walking towards the rooftop. I took out the lollipop from my pocket and opened the plastic. "Hmm, delicious", I said while licking the candy. "Let me try it", tae said and snatch the lollipop from my hand.

"Yah! That's mi-", before I could snatch the candy back, he already put it in his mouth. "Quite delicious", he said. "Just eat it then, don't give it back to me", I said not wanting the candy more. "Nah, here eat it again", he said putting the candy inside my mouth again. "Ya-, hmmm delicious", I could not take it, it's so delicious. He rumbled my hair and turn his face back to the view.

I kept eating the lollipop while talking to him. "Jihye-ah", "hmm", I turned my face to him. "I want to ask you something".

"What is it?", I asked. "Hmm, would you... Love someone back that truly loves you, even though you don't love him the way he does", tae said.

"Why do you ask this tae? Is there someone you like? Ah, or is there someone that truly loves you?", I asked while laughing a bit.

"Ani, I just want to know that from you", is he blank right now? Why so sudden to ask about this?

"Hmm....molla, I don't really know how to differentiate the meaning of real love and not", I said. "Same", he said while still looking at the view.