Chapter 3

I walked to the rooftop using the stairs. The rooftop door was closed but it's not locked. I went in and sat on the edge of the building. I didn't see anyone here but I felt like someone was here before I came in to the rooftop. I looked back and spotted a guy, oh it's that Kim Taehyung people are talking about.

Taehyung's POV

I went out of class and went to the rooftop. Few minutes later, I saw a girl opening the rooftop door and sat at the edge of the building. I looked at her and she seems familiar. I just remembered that she is the new student that I met today at the parking lot. "Yah, why are you skipping your classes?!", I shouted to her and ask her. "Because I want to", she answered me easily while looking at the view. Hmmm, she looks like a bad girl like me. The difference is I'm a bad boy and she's a bad girl.
I approach to her and sit next to her on the edge of the building.

Jihye's POV

Suddenly Taehyung sat next to me. I just let him be and looked at the view. "Jihye, your name's Jihye right", he said to me. "Yes, by the way how did you know my name?", I ask him. "Do you know that this school started to talk about you ever since you step in", he said. I have an 'O' face to him. "Did you know that the students in my class thought that I'm your twins", I said to him and he looked at me blankly. "What?! Why is that?!", he asked me shockingly. "I dunno, they said it's because we have the same car and tattoo", I said. "Wait, you have the same tattoo as me?!", he said surprisingly. I nodded my head. "Young forever huh", he said while showing his tattoo. "Yeah, by the way I heard that you're the biggest bully in this school and I heard that you don't talk nicely to people you just met", I said to him. "True, I am the biggest bully here", he said. "But why did you talk to me nicely?", I asked him. "I don't know, wait..... You're not afraid of me are you", he asked me. "Of course not, why would I be", I said. "Why are you not, all people in this school is afraid of me except for my friend Jimin and Jungkook", he said. "Well.... It's because I'm not actually a good girl, I look like a good girl but I'm actually not, I used to be the biggest bully back at my school in Japan", I told him my biggest secret. "Amazing huh, a girl like you can be a bully", he said.

//ring ring ring//

The school bell rang and it means that school is over. Yes! Time to go home. "Let's go down", Taehyung offered me. He seemed pretty nice to another bully. We went down and there was the principal spotting us coming down. Oh no! Trouble! "KIM TAEHYUNG! You stop right there!", I heard ms. Jung called Taehyung but not me. So I continued walking but.... "PARK JIHYE! Come here!", oh no I'm in trouble. "Skipping class huh, detention 2 hours now!", ms. Jung said. We both went to the detention room.

"Aishh, why detention", I said. "Chill Jihye it's just detention better than extra lessons after school right", he said. I nodded. "Wait, don't tell me you also got extra lessons", I said. He nodded.

2 hours has pass when ms. Jung came in and let us go. We went out together and there were still students wandering around the school. I went to my locker and take my bag. "Your locker's beside mine?", I asked Taehyung when he was standing beside me. He nodded and took his bag and a pair of lollipop. "Want some", he offered me one lollipop. "Thanks", I ate the lollipop that he gave me.

"Aaahhhhhh! Who kicked that ball hardly to me", I saw Taehyung got hit by a ball. I saw the person that kicked the ball and he looked scared. "Hahahahahaha, you got hit by a ball! Hahahaha!", I continued laughing. "What! Why are you laughing!", he said while I'm still laughing. "Let me teach you a lesson!", Taehyung shouted to the person that kicked the ball. Taehyung was about kick the ball but I stopped him. "Yah why did you stop me!", he said. "Chill dude, just let me be the one that kick the ball", I said. As soon as I said that, the person that kicked the ball to Taehyung looked relieved. "Yah! You can't even play soccer!", Taehyung shouted l. "Who said", I moved backward and kicked the ball and targeted the person before. I used to be a soccer athlete when I was in middle school. I kicked the ball so hard until it reached the person before. That person fell and everybody was looking at me in an awe. "What the heck!! You are crazy, that's even harder than my kick!", Taehyung said. I just smile and signal him to go and walk again towards the parking lot.

Daebak!! That was so cool!", he said. "What, now you're fanboying me like those other students", I laughed and so does he. I went to my car and so does he. I drive out the gate and make my way home. I stopped when there was red light. I just realized that Taehyung's car is still beside my car. I opened my car window and shouted his name. "Yah! Are you following me or what!", I shouted from inside my car. "Why would I be following you, my house is this way!", he shouted from inside his car. I continued my way and when I stop my car he still go further.

I opened my house gate and park the car. I went in and went to the refrigerator. "Jihye, how's school", suddenly my mom came and ask me. "Quite fun", "I'm glad to hear that", my mom said. "Jihye, I sent in maids to be working here, you may call them for help", my mom said. I nodded and went upstairs. It was still 5.00 pm and I don't know what to do now. I slept for a bit while still using my uniform.