Chapter 9

"Ahjussi, just stop here", I asked Tae's driver. "Kamsahamnida", I bowed and left.

"Noona!!", I could see Jaesuk running from afar. "Did you miss me that much?", aigoo, this kid is surely adorable. "Jihye-ah! Where have you been?!", omma kept on asking questions as soon as I went in to the house. "Uhh, I went to Tae's house, he was sick before", I said.

"Who is Tae?! Huh?!", "omma! Why are you shouting?!", my emotions was uncontrollable. I ran upstairs and shut the door. I don't get it?! Why am I the only one that is getting shouted by mom?!

Yeah right, it's because I'm the only d*mn child. Urghh! This is not right, I packed my things and ran downstairs. "Yak! Jihye! Where are you even going!", I ignored my mom and continued to run outside. "Eonnie! Don't go, jebal!", ah molla I kept on running to the streets.

I got a little blank when I was crossing the streets. "Move out!", right I just realize, I was blocking the streets. I walked straight and settled down on the bus stop. I put on my earphone and started to walk again after a few minutes.

Where should I go? I don't know. Should I just die? Yes, no? Ah molla. I got blank again and it felt like my head just bump to the streets. And suddenly I blank out.

Taehyung's POV

It was already morning since I overslept. I didn't go to school today. Well I'm late already cause it's 12.00 PM

Strange is it. Jihye usually calls me at this time. Meh, maybe she's in class. "Mr. Kim?", my guard knocked the door. "Should I prepare breakfast?", he asked. "Aniyo", I said. "B-but your still not well", he said. "Gwenchanayo, I'm not sick anymore. And one more thing, get my car ready in 10 minutes", it's so boring here.

Now I'm in my car doing nothing. What should I do today?

//ring ring ring ring//

Oh it's Jungkook. "Wae kookie?", I said. "Hyung, where's Jihye?", Jungkook said. "Wait, she's not at school?", where is she? "Aniyo, oh wait and one more", "what is it", I said. "About our school project, you got one group with the new girl and another guy", he said. "Huh new girl? Nugu?", I asked. "Remember the new girl that is so pretty?", Jungkook said. "Ah that one, but I haven't see her face", I said. "How can you see her face when you're not here hyung, -_-", Jungkook said. "Hehe", I hang up the call and continued driving. Let's see where Jihye is now.

I've search for her in every of her hiding place, but she's not there. Where could she be?

Jihye's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Where am I? "O! Gwenchanayo?", a guy suddenly asked me while I just nodded. "Where is this?", I asked. "Ah your in the hospital, I found you lying on the middle of the streets last night", that guy said.

"Nuguseyo?", I asked. "Baekhyun", nice name. "I'm Jihye", I said as he nodded. "You wanna call your family or somebody?", he asked. "Heh, family huh, I don't have such things as family", I suddenly remembered about last night. "Oh I'm sorry for that, I didn't-", I cut his words. "No it's not like what you think", I said.

"Do you still want to call somebody?", he asked again. "Uh yeah sure", he handed his phone to me. "But wait, where's my things?", I asked. "Oh you're luggage and your bag? I put it in the lobby", I nodded. "Who are you calling now then?", he asked. "A friend", I asked while dialing Tae's phone number.

"Yoboseyo?", tae said.

"Tae tae-", I was cut by him.

"Jihye-ah, where are you now, kookie said you're not at school", he said panickly.

"Yah don't be panic, I'm just at the hospital now, I passed out last night", I said.

"Which hospital is it, I'm going to pick you up there", tae said.

"Dong yu hospital", he hanged up after I said the hospital name.

"Are you done?", that Baekhyun guy asked. "Yeah, I'm going to be pick up by my friend later", I said. "Oh geurae, oh by the way here's your phone", he handed me my phone. "Gomawoyo, may I know how many is the hospital bill?", I asked. "I paid it already", he said. "Gomawo again", I said.

While waiting for tae, we talked and laughed together. We exchange our numbers. When suddenly that weird alien barged in. "Jihye-ah! Gwenchanayo?", he looked tired. "I'm fine", I said. "Should we go now?", he asked. "Yeah I guess, gomawoyo Baekhyunnie", I waved my hand as me and tae got out of the emergency room.

"Who's that by the way, uh I know, it's your boyfriend right", he said. "Aniyo, he said he's the one who found me laying on the middle of the streets", I said. "Mwoh?! Middle of the streets?! Yak, what happen to you", he seemed to be mad. "Calm down tae, but his time don't get mad, ok?", I said. "Okay so what is it", he tried to calm down. "I ran out from my house in the cause of my mom", I said.

"Seriously Jihye-ah, why are you always getting into trouble, huh?", he said. "Like you don't", I said. "Just live in my house for awhile, I'll find hw perfect place for you to live later", he said. "Awwww your so nice", I did a little bit of aegyo.

We're now in the car going to Tae's house. "Tae, isn't your parents home yet?", I asked. "I guess not, they're usually home once every 6 months", he said as I nodded.

Few minutes later, we arrived at Tae's house. Those maids opened the gate and bring my luggages inside.

"Taehyungie, where should I put my luggages", I asked. "Wait, my maid is going to accompany you to your room", maids everywhere. "This way miss", one of the maids said. I entered my room on the second floor. Well, it looks as big as mine though", I said as I lay down on the bed. I felt so tired, when I suddenly began to sleep. "Sleep well Jihye-ah", was the last word I heard.

Taehyung's POV

I entered her room and saw her sleeping. "Sleep well Jihye-ah", I said to her and went out. I asked some maids to cook food for her. I went to the sofa and turned on the tv. Then I heard a knock from the door. One of my maids open the door. "Excuse me, is this mr. Kim's house?", a little kid sounding familiar to me. I jumped from the sofa and ran to the door. "Hyung!", Jaesuk appeared and running towards me. "Jaesukie, what are you doing here at night?", aigoo this cute little boy. "Do you see eonnie?", he asked. "Hmm, let's come inside first okay", I said to Jaesuk.

"Jaesuk-ah, promise don't tell your parents about this okay", Jaesuk just nodded. "Eonnie is upstairs sleeping, go wake her up", Jaesuk run to the stairs towards Jihye's room while I follow from the back.

Jaesuk opened the door slowly and ran to the bed. "Eonnie! Eonnie! Jaesuk is here", Jaesuk shouted. Jihye suddenly sit straight and look at Jaesuk. "Omo Jaesuk, what are you doing here?", Jihye asked. "I want to stay with eonnie", he said. "G-geurae, but where should we live", Jihye seemed confused. "Ah don't worry about that Jihye-ah, you can live in my pent house at paradise hotel", I said happily.

"Jinja?! Gomawoyo tae tae!", Jihye gave a sudden hug to me. "Are you happy Jaesukie?", I asked Jaesuk. "Gomawo hyung!", Jaesuk seemed happy too.

Jihye's POV

"Jaesukie now go take a rest at the room upstairs", Jaesuk went up to the bed after I said that. Me and tae went out of the room and went down stairs. "Jihye, let's eat", tae said with a smile on his face.

We finished eating and started to watch the tv. "Tae, is it really okay if I live in your pent house?", I asked. "Of course, Jihye ah", he said. "Aawwww, gomawo taehyungie", I pinched his cheek.

"Anything for you Jihye"

-------

Mian for the late update.
I'm kind of busy with school,
I'll try to update more

Thank you so much for you guys to read this,
Jaemin 😊