Chapter 5

I was sitting blankly at my seat beside Taehyung. This is pretty boring. An hour and half passed and the bell rang. Yes! Time to go home! Oh wait, I need to fetch Jaesuk at his school first. I went to my car and didn't spot Taehyung's car at all. I drive by the school gate when I saw Taehyung walking alone in he streets. I drive my car until it got near to him. "Tae! Walking alone huh? Come on get in!", I shouted from my car. He got in to my car. "Thanks", he said. "Sure anytime", I said.

"Do you mind if I pick up my brother first", I asked him. "Sure it's ok, I just knew you had a brother", he said. "Tae, where's your car?", I asked him. "It got broke because I accidentally bump to a tree yesterday", he said. "Tae tae pabo!", we laughed. We arrived at my Jaesuk's kindergarten. It was full of cute kids here. "You wanna come or just wait here?", I asked Taehyung. "I'm just gonna come with you then", he said. We walked to the school while I was searching on Jaesuk. "Noona! I'm here!", Jaesuk ran to me and hugged me. "Aawwww so cute", tae said. "Noona is this your boyfriend?", Jaesuk points to Taehyung. "Ani Ani he's my friend", I said to Jaesuk. "Annyeong! I'm Jaesuk! Nice to meet you", "I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you cute boy", he said to Jaesuk. "Let's go", I said to both of them and went out from the school. "Tae, can you drive, I'm tired", I asked him. "Sure that's fine", Taehyung said.

Taehyung's POV

I was driving infront while I see Jihye sleeping. Omo! She's so pretty. Jaesuk was talking to me and laughing together. "Jihye we're already infront of your house", I waked her up but she didn't wake up. Her face was quite pale. I touched her forehead and it was hot. She got fever. What should I do?! Should I carry her to her house? "What's wrong with my noona", Jaesuk asked worriedly. "She's having a fever", I said to him. I decided to carry her to her house. A maid opened the gate and I parked her car quickly. I carry her out of the car and a maid help to open her house door.

I put her on the sofa while her parents comes along with Jaesuk beside them. "What's wrong with her?!", her mom asked panickly. "Stay calm Aunty, she's just having a fever", after i said that, her mom and dad was relieved. "What is your name young man", her dad asked me. "Kim Taehyung sir, I'm Jihye's friend", I told them. "Thank you for helping my daughter", her dad said to me. "Where is your house, I should ask my driver to drive you home", her dad offered me. "No it's ok sir, my house is not that far from here, it's in this neighborhood I can just walk", I better walk alone.

"May I ask you a question?", her dad asked me. I just nodded at him. "Are your parents name Mrs and mr. Kim that have the big company here in Seoul?", he asked me about my parents. "Yes sir, is there something wrong?", I said. "Oh no there's nothing wrong, it's just your parents are my job partner", Jihye's dad said. I gave him an 'O' face. "I better get going now", I went out of the house and walked to my house.

Jihye's POV

I woke up when the sun strikes my bed. Wait! Why am I here? Oh ya, I slept at my car then I got fever. Who bring me here then? I went downstairs searching on my mom. I was still having a little fever when I touched my forehead. "Morning darling, are you getting better?", my mom asked while checking on me. "Yeah I guess", I said. "You don't have to go to school today, just rest at home", yes! No school, no study! Wooohooo!
I went back to my room and sleep again.

Taehyung's POV

Few hours later the school ended and I was walking towards the parking lot. My car got repaired already. I went in but suddenly felt someone sitting at my cars back seat. "Booooo!!", I saw Jimin and Jungkook jumping from the back seat. "Yah! Why are you here and how can you get in?!", I shouted at them. "Chill dude, your car wasn't lock", Jungkook said. "Jinja? It's not locked?", they nodded. "Now what are you guys doing here?!", I said. "We wanna follow you home", "fine, but go home by yourself later ok", I said. "Ok!!", they both said.