Chapter one

A/N: My 1st hybrid story so...enjoy hehe ;)

~Teodora xx

"I like it Lou, you really didn't have to do all of this." I said as i entered my room. "Damn Liam, will you shut up today?" Louis asked and chuckled. "I will give you some space now." He said and closed the door behind him. I walked to the bed and placed my suitcase on it.

I sighed and unzziped it and pulled my all clothes out. I began to pack my stuffs then my phone rang. I placed it on my shoulder and pressed with my ear as i continued to pack.

"Li, darling, how was the way?!" I heard a panicking voice of my mother and chuckled. "It was great mum, don't worry." I said and turned around to grab my pair of blue pants and a t-shirt. I bit my lips and puted it down on the bed and made my way downstairs.

"So how is it there?" "It is great-" I entered the kitchen and faced Louis who was sitting on the counter. I walked to him. "-uh mum? I will call you tomorrow okay? Bye, tell the girls i love them, love you mum!" I hung up.

Louis gave me questioning look. "I was wondering...What are we gonna eat? I'm hungry." I asked and he got off the counter. "Um i can cook but i have to buy stuffs." I bit my bottom lip. "I can buy." I said and smiled.

"Nope. I will go and i have to go at friends by the way." He said and smiled nervously. "But i will get bored alone. When will you come back?" I asked. "One hour." He said and looked at me like i was going to yell at him. "Okay then. I will unpack then. See ya." I said and went back upstairs. Why the fuck everyone wears beanies?!

<Louis' Pov>

I walked out of the house and made my way. I pulled my beanie down, more comfortable and went on what happend before. He saw him. He saw Harry. He was with him in the plane. He was sitting next to him. He was talking to him. What if Liam finds out? What will be with me then?

The most important thing, will he hate me?

I sighed again and entered the market. I bought some eggs, sossage, carrots, potatoes, chips blah blah & cinder egg and chocolate milk for my love. A worker where i was paying was smiling at me like usually. White hat on her head and a lots of make-up.

"How's Zayn?" She asked and smiled wide. "He is great. Why don't you come over to see him some day instead of asking me?" I asked and she blushed.

I gave the money to her and walked out of the market, making my way at Zayn's. I knocked on the door and soon i heard loud running footsteps and the door swung open, Zayn running after.

I felt a pair of little arms locking around my waist and i took him in my arms. I kissed his cheek and he hugged me so tight. "He didn't want to eat whole day because he missed you." Zayn said and looked at Kaiden. "Why love?" I asked and Zayn closed the door. I placed him on the floor and Zayn lifted the bags and brought them in.

"Me and uncwe Zayn wewe pwaying sowdiers!" He cheered and we laughed. I placed him into my lap and kissed his head. "I love you so much." I said. "Just take it off." Zayn said and took my beanie off.

"When wiw i have that?!" Kaiden hissed and grabbed my ears and i groaned. "THATS WHAT you should do, not my tail!"Zayn shoted making Kaiden giggle.

"I don't like that! It hurts and it already started." I said and pulled my hand up and down his little back. He started to purr aloud. "Tomlinson's son" Zayn connanted and i laughed but then went serious.

"Being a hybrid here is a simpe thing, but i just don't know how am i going to explain this to Liam." I said and sighed. "Do not worry mate, he will undarstand." He said and yawned

"I hate you you stupid dog." I said.

"Oh shut up, you horny cat!" He shouted.

"What's horny? And where is my other daddy?" Kaiden asked and jumped off my lap. "Horny is when you love icecreams." Zayn said and Kaiden jumped up and down. "ZAYN!" I yelled and he fell in a deep laugh. "Don't listen to him! Horny doesn't mean that and don't ask that ever again,okay Kaiden?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"I asked, Is that okay Kaiden?" I asked and he nodded.

~*~

"And just when i-" My phone started to ring and i saw Liam's name on it. I pressed the answer button and i heard heavily breathing. "Liam? Liam answer me!" I said then i heard a big sobb. "Liam?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked. "I don't know!" I panicked. "Is Wiam huwt?" Kaiden asked. "Calm down!" Zayn said and Kaiden got scared. Zayn took him in his arms and Kaiden looked at me.

"Y-You need to come home. I-I killed this guy." I heard Liam cried and i quickly rushed out of the Zayn's house.

A/N: Kaiden is Larry child by the way soo whats your thinking about this?? Should i continue? I love youuuu!! xx

~Teodora xx