Chapter 1: the date

NEW LAURMAU BOOK YAS!
Aphmaus pov
I sighed as I stood up to answer the door I opened it to see laurence I smiled and said "hey laurence what are you doing here" he smiled and said "well I wanted to ask you on a date!" I said "l-laurence you know I don't like you like th-" he cut me off by saying "I-I know...we can go just as friends I have two tickets for the movies and I wanted to go with someone" I said "....fine what time" he smiled and said "I'll come pick you up at 8" I nodded and he left I turned around to see katelyn she said "so you're going on a date with laurence" I said "just as friends!" She said "suuuuure now you better go get ready for you're date" I groaned and went upstairs I changed into a purple shirt I made myself...

fine what time" he smiled and said "I'll come pick you up at 8" I nodded and he left I turned around to see katelyn she said "so you're going on a date with laurence" I said "just as friends!" She said "suuuuure now you better go get ready for you...

And some jeans...

I went back downstairs and katelyn looked at me she said "you look good" I smiled and looked at the clock it was 7:58 so I just sat down and there was a knock on the door I opened it to see laurence in a black and white striped shirt and jeans he ...

I went back downstairs and katelyn looked at me she said "you look good" I smiled and looked at the clock it was 7:58 so I just sat down and there was a knock on the door I opened it to see laurence in a black and white striped shirt and jeans he looked at me with wide eyes I said "uh laurence you ok?" He nodded and said "uh y-yea just you look beautiful" for some reason I blushed laurence smiled and said "well come on let's go!" He grabbed my hand which made me blush even more and we walked all the way to the theater hand in hand when we got there I said "so what movie are we watching" he said "the conjuring" oh irene I said "l-laurence you know I don't like scary movies..." He smiled and said "don't worry I'll keep you safe" I blushed again and we got some popcorn we started walking towards the movie when this group of guys started wolf whistling at me laurence looked at them and his eyes turned red then went back to normal the three guys ran off and I said "laurence calm down the shadow knight side" he said "sorry but those guys we-" I cut him off and said "I don't care what they were doing just ignore them" he nodded and we went to our seats the movie started and I reached for the popcorn at the same time laurence did and we ended up grabbing each other's hands I looked at him and smiled but we didn't pull our hands away we held hands throughout the entire movie every time I jumped laurence would tighten his grip on my hand which comforted me a little anyway when the movie ended we thre our stuff away and started walking home still holding hands when we got to my house laurence said "so did you have fun" I said "surprisingly yes! Thanks for taking me" he nodded and we kinda just stared at each other until we both started leaning in right before our lips touched I realized what I was doing and said "u-Uh thanks for tonight...bye laurence!" I went into the house very quietly since it was around 1 in the morning and went up to my room i layed down and started thinking about how we held hands most of the night,how I kept blushing,and how we almost kissed....I can't believe I'm saying this but....I like laurence...

Hai guys! So this is the new book and its laurmau! I hope you guys like and Uh yea that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyeeeeeee!!