Chapter 2: dating

A week later

Sorry their relationship is going fast I just really want them to start dating that way we can get to the cute parts quicker! Hope you guys don't mind!

Aphmaus pov
"APHMAU SENPAI WAKE UP!" I groaned and said "what do you want kawaii chan im tired!" Katelyn came in and said "kawaii chan! I told you not to wake her up she's tired!" Kawaii chan frowned and said "ok...BYE APHMAU SENPAI!" She walked out and katelyn said "sorry aph you go back to sleep" I sat up and said "no I'm already awake now" we went downstairs and katelyn said "so you never told me about your date with laurence" I shrugged and said "I don't know it was good I guess...we watched the conjuring...some dudes started wolf whistling at me and laurence made his eyes turn red then the guys ran off...we held hands most of the time an-" she cut me off and said "you held hands most of the time eh? I thought it was 'as friends'" I sighed and said "it was! I think?" She laughed and said "aph don't deny it you like him" I  said "I realized I like him the night I got home from the date so yes...I like laurence" kawaii chan came in and said "APHMAU SENPAI LIKES LAURENCE KUN?!" I said "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" She shrugged and said "kawaii chan has been shipping laurmau since before she ever shipped aarmau! Kawaii chan whit shipping it thinking it would never happen but it's happening! Kawaii chan is gonna go change her shipping shrine right now!" And she ran off I sighed and katelyn said "so you like laurence he likes you now go tell him!" I said "should I? I mean what if I don't really like him" she sat down and said "what do you like about him" I thought and said "well he's really nice,sweet,and always try's to protect his friends...he's a cassonova which I think is cute,he always try's to be romantic if he likes someone and he's not afraid to be himself oh an-" katelyn cut me off and said "you like him for sure" I said "ok then should i go tell him" she nodded and I went to the guys house I knocked and garroth answered he smiled and said "hey aph what are you doing here" I said "uh im here to talk to laurence where is he" he said "in the shower you can go wait in his room for him to get out" I nodded and went to laurences room I sat down and waited for laurence to come out after a few minutes he came out of the bathroom with NO SHIRT! I blushed and he said "oh hey aph! When did you get here" I said "u-Uh I-I-I n-n-needed t-to-CAN YOU PUT A SHIRT ON!" He laughed and grabbed a random shirt he put it on and said "there now what were you saying" I said "I wanted to talk about that date we had a week ago" he said "what about it" he sat down next to me and I said "w-well when I got home that night I started thinking about how I was blushing when you grabbed my hand and how I always get kinda nervous around you...I get happy when I see you and-" he cut me off and said "I love that you're complimenting me but can we speed this up" I nodded and said "uh laurence...I l-like you..." And he fainted I sighed and said to my self "it's kinda bad that I expected that to happen..." I went to the living room and said "laurence fainted" garroth said "really? What happened" I said "I was just talking to him and he fainted!" Garroth went to the kitchen and came back with a cup of water he went to laurences room and a few minutes later I heard a scream and laurence came out of his room with his entire upper half wet I laughed and said "garroth that's not what I wanted you to do" garroth shrugged and said "hey it woke him up didnt it" I nodded and laurence grabbed my hand he pulled me back into his room and said "is this some sorta joke?! Do you really like me?!" I nodded and he smiled he said "yeeeessss!" I laughed and said "so what now" he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist I blushed and said "l-laurence what are you-" I was cute off by him kissing me I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back when we pulled away he smiled and said "do you wanna be my girlfriend" I nodded and we almost kissed again but my phone started ringing I groaned and answered it...

K- katelyn
A- aphmau

A- katelyn! What do you want?!
K- sooo did you tell laurence you like him?!
A- yes!
K- are you guys dating now
A- y-yea
K- awww ok I just wanted to know by the way when are you coming home
A- in a minute
K- ok bye!
A- bye

I hung up and looked at laurence he said "seriously you have to go?" I nodded and he said "of course it has to be right after we kiss" I laughed and said "I have to go home sometime!" He smiled and I said "well I have to go bye laurence" we kissed and when we pulled away he said "bye aph" I went back home and katelyn said "so you're boyfriend and girlfriend now" I nodded and she said "OK KAWAII CHAN THEYRE FOR SURE DATING!" I said "so that's why you called me to see if we were dating!" She nodded and I said "ugh I'm going to my room" I went upstairs and collapsed on my bed....

They're dating! Yassss! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbyyyyyyeeeeee!!