Chapter 8: babies!

Time skip! Aph is now 7 months pregnant! And the nursery is finished!

Aphmaus pov
I smiled as I walked into the nursery...the walls are pink and the cribs are white they're next to each other and on the walls there were pictures of butterfly's...all of a sudden I felt someones arms wrap around my waist and put their hands on my stomach I smiled and said "hey laurence" he kissed my cheek and said "hey what are you doing in here" I shrugged and said "just exited about for when the triplets come" he said "me to I can't wait to see them" I turned towards him and said "we do have everything ready right" he nodded and said "we have the car seats,a stroller,all three cribs,a few clothes for them,diapers and bottles" I nodded and said "ok I just wanted to make sure" we went i to the living room and everyone stared at my stomach I said "lately everytime I walk in here you guys stare at me! what are you staring at" dante said "hey don't get mad at us your stomach is huge!" I said "well I honestly can't help it considering the fact there are three tiny people growing inside of me!" All the guys cracked up laughing even laurence! I sighed and said "you guys are mean" I sat down and everyone hugged me I laughed and said "get off me!" They all sat back down and travis said "when are you supposed to have them" I said "well triplets are usually born around 7 months and I'm at 7 months right now so any time" he nodded and my phone buzzed I looked to see a text from kawaii chan...

Kc- kawaii chan

Kc- APHMAU SENPAI HELP! MICHI CHAN IS CHASING KAWAII CHAN!

A- I'll tell the guys to come help you

I turned off my phone and said "guys kawaii chan is being chased my michi" they all sighed and got up laurence kissed my cheek and said "call me if you need anything" I nodded and they all left leaving me alone I layed down on the couch and started watching tv when I felt a VERY bad pain in my stomach I shrugged it off but then it hurt even worse and my water broke I grabbed my phone and called laurence...

A- laurence!
L- hey you ok?
A- my water broke!
L- WHAT?! O-ok just a second!

He hung up and a few minutes later he ran in with the guys following behind him laurence grabbed the hospital bag and we went out to the car we all got in with me in the back seat laurence was driving and garroth was sitting in the back trying to calm me down but was failing at it miserably we finally got to the hospital and the I got a room laurence stood next to me and said "won't be long until we will get to see our daughters" I nodded and the doctor came in....

Garroths pov
After aph and laurence went to a room I called the girls and zane after a few minutes they all came cadenza said "is she ok?!" I nodded and said "yea she's in a room right now" they all sat down and a few hours later we were all still waiting until laurence came over i said "laurence shouting you be in there with aph?!" He said "I came to tell you guys she's perfectly fine I knew you'd be worrying" we all nodded and he went back to the room...

Time skip!

Laurences pov
I smiled down at the little girl in my arms aph had the other two and I was holding one I looked at aph and said "you did it" I kissed her cheek and she said "yea...what should we name them" I said "Olivia...Maddy..." Aph said "and Cameron" I nodded and she said "perfect" I looked at the girls and said "hey they're twins! They're twin triplets" they all had strawberry blonde hair and cocoa brown eyes anyway a doctor came in and said "you can have visitors in your room now" I nodded and the doctor left I said "you want me to get everyone in here" she nodded so I handed Oliva to aph and went to the waiting room I smiled and said "you guys ready to meet Olivia,maddy,and Cameron" they all nodded  so I led them to the room they went in and cadenza said "awwwwwwwww!" I laughed and went over to aph I said "meet our kids" aph handed Olivia back to me and cadenza came over she said "they're so cute! They have your hair laurence! And aphs eyes!" Aph said "laurence can I sleep" I nodded and said "yea I'll put them in the temporary cribs the doctors gave us" so I put Olivia,maddy,and Cameron in the cribs and went back over to aph I kissed her head and said "go on to sleep" and she fell asleep I went over to the cribs and sat down garroth said "they're adorable!" I smiled and the doctor came in he said "we're gonna take them to the nursery you can come see them when you want and you should I be able to take them home tomorrow" I nodded and two nurses came in they took the girls to the nursery and I sat down I said "she's the one who had them and I'm still tired" kawaii chan said "you should be laurence kun! You helped aphmau senpai calm down through it and it took quite a few hours" I nodded and katelyn said "so their names are Olivia,maddy and...." I said "Cameron" she said "nice names" i smiled and we all talked for a while until everyone had to leave....

She had da babies! Sorry I didn't choose anyone's names but no one gave me enough names! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee