Chapter 15: daniel

Time skip to when Olivia is out of the hospital it's now Monday and she's getting ready for school! Btw shoutout to Aphmau667 for the idea!

Olivia's pov
"GIRLS COME ON THE BUS IS HERE!" I grabbed my stuff and we all went downstairs we got on the bus and Cameron sat with her friends,maddy sat with her friends and I sat in an empty seat well it was empty until the boy that called 911 for me when I got hit sat next to me I looked at him and said "you're the one that called 911 for me!" He looked at me and said "oh yea! Olivia right?" I nodded and said "yea Daniel!" He nodded and I said "wow I had no idea we went to the same school!" He said "Uh actually I just moved here with my family a few days ago when I helped you I was just exploring the new town!" I said "cool! I'm assuming you moved here from O,Kasis" he nodded and said "yea how did you know!" I said "you're accent my uncle garroth is from O,Kasis and he has a British accent just like you" he nodded and we ended up talking the entire bus ride! He's really cool and pretty cute he has dark brown hair and blue eyes anyway we get to school and I said "so wanna meet back up at break" he nodded and said "Uh can you show me around I do t know where anything is" I said "sure!" Score! I'm getting out of class and I get to show a cute boy who saved my life around! We started walking around and I showed him where all the classes are,where the lunchroom is,the gym,and football field by time I got done showing him everything it was 4th period so I said "ok well we better be getting to our classes bye Daniel!" I waved and he went to his class I went to mine and when I went in the teacher Mr. Barry said "ah Olivia nice of you to finally join us" I sighed and said "sorry! I had to show my friend around he just moved here and didn't know where anything was I think that's a pretty good reason to be late" he said "I don't care detention with me after school! Now sit" I sat down and glared at him the whole class...

Time skip to break

Olivia's pov still
I went outside with everyone else and found Daniel he was engulfed in a crowd of girls he seen me and said "Olivia little help please! I saved your life now you save mine!" I laughed and said "ok leave him alone everyone" the girls looked at me and one said "why should we its not like you can do anything if we don't" I said "honey you don't wanna mess with me" she laughed and said "oh yea? What are you gonna do about it" I made my eyes go red and she said "hah! Like one little shadow knight can do anything to us there's like 20 other girls besides me against you" all of a sudden maddy and Cameron walked up maddy said "well I honestly don't think you girls would be able to take on 1 shadow knight but you seem to think it would be an easy task so how about fighting three shadow Knights?" They both made their eyes go red and the girls all ran off I laughed and said "thanks maddy thanks cameron" Daniel said "that was amazing! I had no idea you're a shadow knight" Cameron said "isn't that the guy who called 911 for you" I nodded and said "yea anyway all three of us are shadow Knights our dad is and he passed it onto us!" He said "awesome!" I nodded and all four of us walked around until it was time for buses to leave we all went back in and I grabbed my stuff I looked at Daniel and said "ready to go!" He grabbed his stuff and said "yea come on" we started walking down to the bus when I heard Mr. Barry calling my name I said "oh crap run!" We ran to the bus and got on we sat down and he said "wow today had been a pretty good first day" I said "I've had a pretty good day" we talked until I had to get off the bus me,maddy and Cameron all got off at our stop we went inside and dad said "hey girls how was your day" I said "remember that boy that called 911 for me when Uh I got hit..Daniel" he nodded and I said "turns out he had just moved here from O,Kasis!" He said "really well that's nice what about you Cameron how was your day" she said "I hung out with Caleb most of the time" he said "maddy?" She said "ah I mostly did work" he nodded and we went to our room....

So I FINALLY got an update out for this book! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee