Chapter 7:ultrasound

2 months later! Aph is living with laurence and the guys!

Aphmaus pov
I yawned as I woke up I turned over to see laurence was still sleeping so I decided to go back to sleep...but morning sickness had other ideas...I got up trying not to wake up laurence and ran to the bathroom I threw up then brushed my teeth I sighed and went to the living room to see no one else was awake so I made pancakes and all of a sudden all the guys came into the kitchen I laughed and said "remind me if I ever need to wake you guys up I just have to make food" they all got a plate and laurence said "how you two feeling" I said "we're fine laurence don't worry about us" he said "hey I'm gonna worry I can't help it" I nodded and we went to the living room after we all ate i ended up just smiling at my stomach it wasn't that big but it made a pretty big difference anyway laurence said "what's wrong aph" I looked at him and said "nothing just...thinking about the baby" he smiled and travis said "when can you find out the gender" I said "well we would have found out a long time ago but there was a mix up with the appointment so we can go whenever we want" laurence said "wait really?! Let's go today!" I said "you wanna know the gender" he nodded and garroth said "we wanna know to!" I said "ok then let's go although laurence we have to take your car since it's pretty far away" he nodded and me,dante,and the guys all went out to the car we got in and drove to the hospital when we got there I went to the front desk and a woman said "oh hi! How may I help you" I said "uh me and my boyfriend are here to see the gender of my baby" she nodded and said "ok go over to the waiting room and a doctor will be back there in a minute" I nodded and went to the waiting room the guys seen me and laurence said "so what did they say" I said "a doctor is gonna be back here in a minu-" I was cut off by a doctor coming into the room she said "aphmau?" I got up and she said "ok follow me you can bring your friends if you'd like" I looked at the guys and said "wanna come" they all nodded and got up on the way to the room laurence was smiling the whole way I laughed and said "you're really exited to find out the gender aren't you" he nodded and said "aren't you" I said "DUH! Of course I am!" We got to the room and the doctor said "ok aphmau just lay down on this table" I nodded and layed down I lifted my shirt up a bit to where my stomach was showing the doctor put this cold gel on my stomach and put the ultrasound thingy on my stomach she moved it around and looked at a screen until she said "well looks like your not having just one kid" laurence said "twins?!" The doctor smiled and said "even better it's triplets!" My eyes grew I looked at laurence and he said "oh my Irene! It's triplets!" I nodded and the doctor said "from the looks of it...they're all girls!" She wiped the gel of my stomach I got up and she said "well congrats you two!" I nodded and we all went back home when we got there I said "ok looks like that we're gonna be needing three cribs instead of one" laurence nodded and said "oh irene I can't believe this! I can't believe It's triplets" I said "are you happy..." He smiled and said "of course I am! We're gonna be parents to 3 little girls!" I smiled and said "it's amazing!" Dante said "wow I never even expected laurence to be the dad to one kid let alone three!" Laurence shrugged and I said "we may wanna get started on the nursery" garroth said "aph you won't have to do anything cause me,laurence,dante,and Travis will make the nursery" i said "really" all the guys nodded and I said "thanks guys! They nodded and laurence said "if you're ok with staying home by yourself then we'll go out right now and get stuff to go ahead and start ok the nursery" I said "laurence im perfectly fine staying home it's not like I'm gonna go into labor there's still a few months" he nodded and said "ok well if you're ok with staying home then guys lets go" me and laurence kissed and he said "love you" I smiled and said "love you to" then they left I went to mine and laurences room and I texted the girls and by girls I mean the group chat that had me,katelyn,kawaii chan,cadenza anyway I started texting them...
K- katelyn
C- cadenza
Kc- kawaii chan
A- aph

A- me and laurence went to the ultrasound
C-WHATS THE GENDER?!
K- yea boy or girl
A- they're all girls
Kc- what does aphmau senpai mean by all
A- I mean it's triplets and all three of them are girls
C- OH MY IRENE IM GONNA BE AN AUNT TO THREE LITTLE GIRLS! I can teach them to sew and how to make dresses and clothes and
A- calm down cadenza! They're not even born yet! Right now the guys are out getting stuff to make the nursery
K- and they left you alone?!
A- im fine being alone!
Kc- is aphmau senpai sure
A- yes I'm sure!
C- hey aph when do you think laurence is gonna propose
A- what?!
C- when do you think laurence is finally gonna propose
A- I don't know! Besides its up to him when he wants to
K- true but it's up to you wether you're gonna say yes
A- of course I'm gonna say yes! I love him with all my heart!
C- awwwww you love my brother!
A- cadenza...I'm having his kids...I think we all know I love your brother! Anyway guys I got to go bye
K- bye
Kc- bye aphmau senpai
C- bye!

I turned off my phone and ended up falling asleep...

TRIPLETS! YASSSSSSS! I bet you didn't expect that did Ya? Haha anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee
Btw now you can start commenting three girl names if you want!