Chapter 16: the end

Time skip! 3 months later

Olivia's pov
I was sitting in the living room talking to my dad when there was a knock at the door I got up and opened it to see Daniel standing there I smiled and said "hey Daniel! What are you doing here" not that I don't like having the guy I have a crush on at my house...he said "uh w-well there's that dance coming up at school and I-I wanted to ask you to go with me?" I blushed and said "y-yea I'd love to" he said "g-great! It's tomorrow so I'll come pick you up tomorrow night" I nodded and closed the door I punched the air and dad said "what are you so happy about" I said "Daniel asked me to the dance! Oh my irene I have to find an outfit!" I ran to my room and maddy and cameron were looking through their closets I said "did your guys ask you two to the dance to" they both nodded and I started looking in my closet soon I found a short green dress with little white flowers on the top half...

he said "uh w-well there's that dance coming up at school and I-I wanted to ask you to go with me?" I blushed and said "y-yea I'd love to" he said "g-great! It's tomorrow so I'll come pick you up tomorrow night" I nodded and closed the door I punc...

I turned around to see maddy and cameron holding green dresses I laughed and said "it's scary how much we're alike" cameron said "we are twins we share the same face and the same interests!" I shrugged and layed the dress on my bed I can't wait for tomorrow!

The next day before the dance

I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror the dress looked pretty good! I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup I heard a knock on the door downstairs and I heard dad yell "ILL GET IT!" Me,maddy and Cameron all yelled "NO DAD!" We went downstairs and he was laughed he said "you think I'll embarrass you! Haha oh that's funny! You girls look beautiful" we smiled and I opened the door to see Daniel,Caleb,and maddys boyfriend I can't remember his name anyway Daniel said "ready to go" I nodded and he grabbed my hand we blushed and went to his car he said "you look beautiful" I said "aww thanks" we drove to the dance and when we got there we started dancing and talking to everyone until a slow song came on he said "may I have this dance" I smiled and said "you may" I took his hand and put my arms around his neck he put his hands on my waist and we started slow dancing around the end of the song we both started leaning in and our lips met when we pulled away we were both blushing I laughed and said "we're both tomatoes" he laughed and said "haha yea...u-Uh Olivia d-do y-you w-w-wanna be m-my g-g-g-girlfriend" I said "id love to be your girlfriend"

Yes that is the end! :( but it ended on a good note! Cameron and Caleb are together,Daniel and Olivia are together,and maddy has a boyfriend! Yaaaaay! Anyway guys that's all hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee