Mychel Thompson's trip gets cancelled

Mychel Thompson was getting his bags packed as he managed to carry out his luggage to take it with him to go to Los Angeles. At the kitchen, Klay Thompson was cleaning the counter, although, they started talking to each other. "Klay are you mad at me?" He began asking him. "No," Klay Thompson said. "Why would I be mad at you? Of course not! I am not mad at you," "Well I just had a feeling that something unusual happened between us since when we were in middle," Mychel was a bit embarrassed and thought Klay was mad at him. "Yeah, as you can say... When we were in Middle school along with you, me and Trayce, there were only three of us to hang out on each other's arms, although we had no one to hang out with because we were so shy, then when we reached to high school, I dated a guy named John Wall, he used to hang out with me, although he had to break up with me because he needed to find a new girlfriend. Tristan finally found me since my sophomore years by asking out on a date" "I feel you Klay," He explained. "This girl I had in my chemistry class used to date me and it was a fun date, but now she moved somewhere else to Philadelphia." "Yeah long story Mychel," He said. "Besides you're leaving for Los Angeles?" "Yup," he nodded. "Trayce Is playing for the world series since it's going to end soon," "Oh okay, well be safe Mychel, if the trip is cancelled or anything just call me," He told him.

At the bus terminal,

The conductor tells Mychel that he will have to go to the medical center for the check up. As the hours passed by, a nurse had told Mychel that he cannot go to Los Angeles. "As you can see for today Mr. Thompson," The doctor announced. "You cannot go to Los Angeles," "Wait!" He was confused. "Why am I not going to Los Angeles? I cannot go because I'm sick?" "No Mychel," he shook his head. "You're not sick, you're pregnant," "What!" He looks surprised. "How did you know I was pregnant?" "There's nothing to worry about, so have you had any contact with Seth or you found out about it?" He asked. "The last thing I did was that I had some meal for half an hour, but if you excuse me, I have to go, thanks for your information," Mychel ran away and made a dash to the stairs. "What's happening to me?" Mychel started crying. He managed to call Klay Thompson and tell him about what happened, so Klay's phone rang as he began to answer.

Klay Thompson: Hello?

Mychel Thompson: Hi Klay, I have bad news.

Klay Thompson: What is it? What is the bad news?

Mychel Thompson: The bad news is... I cannot go to Los Angeles because I am pregnant.

Klay Thompson: What? You couldn't go to Los Angeles? Where are you at?

Mychel Thompson: I'm at the medical center in Sacramento. I want to go home now.

Klay Thompson: Okay I will go there.

He hung up the phone and waited for his brother to pick him up. "What's going on?" Asked Andrew Bogut. "My brother's is on situation right, we have to pick him up," "That's a bummer," he replied. "Let's go to Medical center and pick him up," They drove to the medical center as Mychel Thompson waited until the car had arrived. It was Andrew Bogut, he helped him with the bags and drove carefully as soon as possible.

After a 10 minute drive from the Medical Center, Mychel carried his bags upstairs settled it carefully and felt frustrated about why he couldn't go to Los Angeles. "Klay, I couldn't go to Los Angeles because I was expecting a child," He sobbed. "I don't even know what to do, I don't know how to be a father and I don't know how to carry a child," "Don't worry," Klay hugs him. "It will be okay, I'll call Trayce Thompson and he will take me, you Andrew Bogut, my children and Stephen Curry,"